RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
In that tracker it still shows scheduled for production, not yet built or shipped. My dealer checked and said it finished being built about a week and a half ago, but wasn’t sure about the status of shipment at that time.
What's the last 8 characters of your VIN?
Sponsored

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I'm in the same boat you are, I think that 1/12 was the day

If only there was a step in between, like I don't know "built".
There is a "Produced" status.

1605787057608.png

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
OK after the same email that moved my car from first week of Feb to late March early April - I have been notified that my car is in Washington state and about a week away according to my salesman. He is unsure if there will be a hold placed on it or actions for the dealership to follow to release it for sale or if it has already been inspected... I am scrambling now to ensure I have my trade in up to snuff and all cleaned out just in case it is available next Monday...

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Might be related to the airbags, that would be a physical item to replace. Airbag Recall
That appears to be for "...various vehicles from the 2006 through 2012 model years. " only.

Pig Iron

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Raptor, 2018 GT350R, 1966 G350
Occupation
Just retired
Country flag
I received my Mach E X last Tuesday. The car is perfect. It drives perfect. It has zero quality issues that need to go back to dealer for. It charges much faster than my Bolt on 240. It wants to be driven swiftly. And it is fun. Don't sweat it. They have their reasons to delay and you should appreciate them if it saves you a trip to the dealer post delivery

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
So my nice dealer Joseph just sent me this e-mail after checking with Ford :

There is a stop ship on some of the “in transit” Mach Es. There is no physical issue with the car we are being told, but there needs to be a recalibration on the system before they get delivered. I am hoping they will be cleared within the week.

Time to get excited again?

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I received my Mach E X last Tuesday. The car is perfect. It drives perfect. It has zero quality issues that need to go back to dealer for. It charges much faster than my Bolt on 240. It wants to be driven swiftly. And it is fun. Don't sweat it. They have their reasons to delay and you should appreciate them if it saves you a trip to the dealer post delivery
This is amazing to hear! I love that the car is perfect and fun to drive - exactly what I have been expecting!

I am really excited and if I sound disappointed it is only that I wish I had it already! I am open to having them do whatever they need to fulfill their quality check - it is just the ping pong that has me frazzled - turns out I should have listened to my salesman -- who is an awesome guy really - and had the date correct all along :-D

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford sends mass Mach-E delivery delay emails [Updated with Ford's response] Prize

You win some kind of prize - you are the first forum member to report receiving the Mach E as far as I can tell!

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
This deserves its own thread! Congrats!