Ford Service/Customer Support Reps on here?

Blinkingicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Mustang GT, 2015 Taco
Country flag
I know at some point Ford Service was a fixture on Mustang6G (which is connected to this site) and other pretty prominent members of Ford have dropped in at various times to provide info for us on the S550 side.

I assume Ford is watching Mach-E Forum (MEF, as I'll call it) like they do on M6G. Can we expect Ford to have a presence here and assist with reservations/orders?
Sponsored

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
While I wouldn't expect our comments to necessarily to create a shift in Ford's plans, a forum like this is essentially a focus group that Ford doesn't have to sponsor. If Ford's puts resources into creating a focus group, it may be worth their time to assign a social media guy to browse this forum from time to time.

OP
OP

Blinkingicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Mustang GT, 2015 Taco
Country flag
I agree it's a relatively small percentage on any forum compared to the overall population but enthusiasts are what keep brands alive and especially with nameplates like the Mustang. It's an important sounding board for the company.

I've been a member on M6G for a while and there's been a few times big news, leaks or user's reactions (either positive or negative) pressure Ford to react. I heard the S550 leak actually caused them to move up the whole release date of the 2015 Mustang.

Getting a little off topic here but my point is the company reads the forums for issues and feedback. It behooves them to have a small team plugged in to help MEF members.
Sponsored