Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Oh, did I misunderstand? They sent them that photo after they already got the vehicle? I mean, it still a cool thing to have, but I didn't realize it was after they already have the vehicle

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Couldn't find this posted anywhere but this would have been a really cool inclusion while we all waited (continue to wait) for our cars. Bronco order holders are being sent pics of their actual vehicles on the assembly line. That's a nice touch and pretty easy to accomplish.

https://www.bronco6g.com/post-your-bronco-production-line-pics-from-ford-emails-starting-today/

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford should have done this for us, like they are the Bronco holders 1634835541688
That would have been cool. And we could've received pics of when they were sitting on premises in MX waiting on chips. ?

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
That would have been cool. And we could've received pics of when they were sitting on premises in MX waiting on chips. ?
Actually it would be very cool to have a drone shot of a huge parking lot full of MME's waiting on chips. ...in a depressing sort of way, lol

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Couldn't find this posted anywhere but this would have been a really cool inclusion while we all waited (continue to wait) for our cars. Bronco order holders are being sent pics of their actual vehicles on the assembly line. That's a nice touch and pretty easy to accomplish.

https://www.bronco6g.com/post-your-bronco-production-line-pics-from-ford-emails-starting-today/

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford should have done this for us, like they are the Bronco holders 1634835541688
Yeah.... Right.... then you get emotionally attached and the dealer tries to use it for their advantage ?

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag

This is really cool, I wonder why they aren't doing this for Mach-E. Is the Bronco also made in Mexico?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Actually it would be very cool to have a drone shot of a huge parking lot full of MME's waiting on chips. ...in a depressing sort of way, lol
It would probably look similar to this pic of the factory from last year.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford should have done this for us, like they are the Bronco holders 1634838573624

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
This is really cool, I wonder why they aren't doing this for Mach-E. Is the Bronco also made in Mexico?
No, The Bronco is made in the US. Only Fords made in Mexico are Mach-E, Maverick, and Bronco Sport.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag

Peaceowl

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It would probably look similar to this pic of the factory from last year.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford should have done this for us, like they are the Bronco holders 1634838573624
Great pic of the factory.
we had a Tiffin motor home, and owners were always invited to come and watch the build of your M H, many took them up on it, and drove it home from there. Also having custom trouble shooting before you leave. Class act. They also sent photos. (Ten years ago)

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
sorry about your soccer field, kids
LOL adults probably used that field more than kids did. Futbol is very popular in that neighborhood.

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
I always thought assembly line photos would be a appropriate courtesy for folks who ordered cars. You know, a little something for the $500 we plopped down sight unseen. If I was running the show that’s how I’d do it.
Sponsored