pbojanoski

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace
Country flag
I'm going to hate myself in the morning, but I'm wondering if all government ideas are good or only government ideas that you agree with? By extension, then only your ideas are the ones the world should have to live under? Food for thought.

I agree that political discussions should be left to the too many other websites that do that and we should stick to enjoying the very interesting technology and performance anticipated with the Mustang Mach E. I have my eye keenly on that GT...wondering what the unannounced new colors will be.
Sponsored

pbojanoski

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace
Country flag
That's the rub. How do we really know when they are the ones that have good and necessary effects? Unintended consequences are almost always what we feel the most.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

In other thoughts, I am waiting with bated breath on what the options will be and the option costs for the GT model. I am disappointed that the glass roof is not included.

Nak

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Tesla Model 3, 1992 K1500 Blazer
Country flag
I am disappointed that the glass roof is not included.
Interesting. As a Model 3 owner I'm disappointed that Tesla has no option to have a metal roof. For me, that's one of the Mach-e's advantages. Yes, the all glass roof is pretty. It is also louder and hurts efficiency because there's no insulation in the roof. Plus, it's virtually a requirement to spend a ton of money on tinting for the roof. I understand that some people like the glass roof. That's great. But kudos to Ford for giving you the option to have it either way.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Of course, governments will only achieve real reductions of heat trapping gases if we push them to do so -- and push harder than the industry that buys politician's favor through funding their election.
Sponsored