Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Figure this would be a good place to ask if anyone has a good interface cable to use for FDRS updates? Debating buying a VCM2 full chip clone but figured maybe if someone has a cable already maybe it's workable to pay a small amount to "borrow" the cable for 2 days to run updates etc...

Good reading material here if you're interested in what this is or why:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...with-fdrs-alternative-to-forscan.10217/page-3
Sponsored

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
Figure this would be a good place to ask if anyone has a good interface cable to use for FDRS updates? Debating buying a VCM2 full chip clone but figured maybe if someone has a cable already maybe it's workable to pay a small amount to "borrow" the cable for 2 days to run updates etc...

Good reading material here if you're interested in what this is or why:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...with-fdrs-alternative-to-forscan.10217/page-3
Hi, I'm up in Boulder and I have a Mongoose Ford 2 Plus that works with ForScan and FDRS, I updated my car last week. Happy to let you borrow it for a six pack if you'd like! DM for details if you're interested.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Hi, I'm up in Boulder and I have a Mongoose Ford 2 Plus that works with ForScan and FDRS, I updated my car last week. Happy to let you borrow it for a six pack if you'd like! DM for details if you're interested.
Maybe we need a lending library?
Sponsored