S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
While searching on the Ford YouTube channel for MME videos, I kept seeing the videos on the website link below so finally viewed one. I was not aware of Ford’s charitable work with breast cancer. After learning about this as well as after (virtually) meeting some of the amazing and passionately dedicated people on the MME team at Ford, I have gained so much respect and admiration for the company. In it, I see a spirit of the American people that I actually thought was lost to history.
I know we come to this forum to discuss, and in my case to learn from what you all discuss about the EV technology (and I’ve learned much), but I thought I would make this post in hopes of supporting the humanistic side of the Ford Motor Company. The website (link below) offers both men’s and women’s wear and 100% of the net proceeds goes towards the fight against breast cancer. I had chosen mine to go to "The Pink Fund" which provides non-medical financial aid to breast cancer patients. The only issue with the site is that the PayPal link is not working so I had to use a credit card. I had called and was told they have no idea when it will be fixed. I was going to wait, but thought this would be a good time to mention the cause as all the gentleman on the Townhall video segments ttl27 posted today were wearing their Warriors in Pink shirts. ?
Sponsored