Pravin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MachE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Not sure others are seeing this, but today I was trying to log in to the earlyaccess website, and it says:

"CSIAH0320E: Account is disabled. Contact your administrator"

I then tried the regular ford.com site, and same error when trying to log in.

So before I try to contact my administrator (whoever that is), Id like to know if others are seeing this.

Pravin
Sponsored

OP
OP

PeeKay

First Name
Pravin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MachE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Posting an update, since I've been bounced around on the phone between multiple departments.

The "FordPass" department, cant figure it out since its not an app specific problem.
I got the "Marketing" department, who created a Case for me. A follow up a week later, and they say they are not the right department. Transferred me to the "Inside Technology" team, on hold with them.

I also contacted @Ford Motor Company , but no response.

The people on the phone are courteous, but there has been no real progress.
Very, very frustrating

OP
OP

PeeKay

First Name
Pravin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MachE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The Marketing department, transferred me to "Inside Tech" team, which looks like the FordPass team.
She said she cant help, transferred me to the Finance team.
Now on the hold with Finance.

OP
OP

PeeKay

First Name
Pravin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MachE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
After a 4 minute wait, the music terminated and I was asked for a brief survey of my interaction with Ford.
Needless to say, I gave the lowest rating for all questions.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Early access seems like a worthless abandoned program. What’s the point if you can’t communicate your feedback to someone? And if you actually don’t get anything early?

OP
OP

PeeKay

First Name
Pravin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MachE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes, agree that perhaps early access is not worth as much anymore. But my regular login for Ford Finance and vehicle management is also tied to the same. I guess I'll have to give up and re-register with a new email and redo the whole Ford pass app too.

Other companies have a simple login unlock procedure, fully automated. Really wondering if Ford is truly serious about getting tech right, when simple stuff looks like rocket science.

hbirring01

First Name
Harman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Ford couldn't charge my account for plug and charge so they suspended my account so i couldn't charge and my car was almost dead and i couldn't log in to add a new card since i got a new one. What a mess that was! Luckily i got in for a small period of time and was able to add a new card and that let me charge. Website went back down after that

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Not sure others are seeing this, but today I was trying to log in to the earlyaccess website, and it says:

"CSIAH0320E: Account is disabled. Contact your administrator"

I then tried the regular ford.com site, and same error when trying to log in.

So before I try to contact my administrator (whoever that is), Id like to know if others are seeing this.

Pravin
OP, what was your resolution here, if any?
I'm having the same issue here (but I've had my car for a year). I think this was triggered by my recent app use.
A bit of googling turns up the code's origin -- it's an error code for IBM's Security Verify account management software, and it indicates that the account is locked / disabled due to either manual intervention or, more likely, suspected malicious activity.

In my case, I was trying to build an app and it probably looked suspicious.

So far, my case has been opened for 3 weeks without resolution. How did it go for you? Any knowledge I can pass on to the team working on my case?

OP
OP

PeeKay

First Name
Pravin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MachE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
OP, what was your resolution here, if any?
I'm having the same issue here (but I've had my car for a year). I think this was triggered by my recent app use.
A bit of googling turns up the code's origin -- it's an error code for IBM's Security Verify account management software, and it indicates that the account is locked / disabled due to either manual intervention or, more likely, suspected malicious activity.

In my case, I was trying to build an app and it probably looked suspicious.

So far, my case has been opened for 3 weeks without resolution. How did it go for you? Any knowledge I can pass on to the team working on my case?
See related post:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/unauthorized-api-use-can-disable-your-account.13893/

If you're in the Early Access program, you can contact them via email, and someone may be able to help you.
Basically the "Security Team" is responsible for disabling logins that are detected to be using the APIs from other unauthorized apps. In my case, I was using the HomeAssistant plugin.

You can probably mention this to whoever is looking at your case, that this needs to go to the IT Security Team.

Hope that helps.

Pravin

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
See related post:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/unauthorized-api-use-can-disable-your-account.13893/

If you're in the Early Access program, you can contact them via email, and someone may be able to help you.
Basically the "Security Team" is responsible for disabling logins that are detected to be using the APIs from other unauthorized apps. In my case, I was using the HomeAssistant plugin.

You can probably mention this to whoever is looking at your case, that this needs to go to the IT Security Team.

Hope that helps.

Pravin
That is extraordinarily helpful, thanks! The team working on my case has been stalled for weeks!
I'm not in the Early Access Program (they never let me in!), but I will definitely direct them to the "Security Team". Do you have a contact I could use? (PM me if you're ok with it!)

OP
OP

PeeKay

First Name
Pravin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MachE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That is extraordinarily helpful, thanks! The team working on my case has been stalled for weeks!
I'm not in the Early Access Program (they never let me in!), but I will definitely direct them to the "Security Team". Do you have a contact I could use? (PM me if you're ok with it!)
I sent the email to [email protected], which is the contact email for Early Access users.

Dont know if you will get a response, but you can certainly try.

swemme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Anyone succeeded to solve unlock a locked account?

I’m now also getting the error "CSIAH0320E: Account is disabled. Contact your administrator". I also got an email connected to it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford website - Cannot login, Account is disabled 78CDC841-7508-40CF-B9B7-6CBEB336041F