FordPass 3.20.0 released for Android (3.20.1 out with bug fixes on 04/20)

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Latest is out for Android. No real description of improvements.
Is there anything I have to do or will the app update itself next time I open it? I use it so rarely that I might prefer to open it up when I get home so it can updated itself (if that is what happens) and then close it down afterwards. Then it will be all good to go when I need to use it next.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Is there anything I have to do or will the app update itself next time I open it? I use it so rarely that I might prefer to open it up when I get home so it can updated itself (if that is what happens) and then close it down afterwards. Then it will be all good to go when I need to use it next.
assuming default settings, Android will automatically update it relatively quickly. You can force it to check in the Play Store - tap your icon in the upper right, then "My apps & games" - the store will check for updates at that time.

DanCoon

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
Maybe it has to do with the FordPass Charging Network. I charged my car at my usual DC charging station this morning and noticed I didn't get get charged for it. Haha! No Kw deduction or receipt from Ford today either.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Latest is out for Android. No real description of improvements.
iOS version is out too. Just updated it, thanks for the heads up.

Here are the detailed patch notes from the App Store ;)
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.20.0 released for Android (3.20.1 out with bug fixes on 04/20) 6CF864B2-5581-4948-9A25-EC76F2D7A1DD

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
assuming default settings, Android will automatically update it relatively quickly. You can force it to check in the Play Store - tap your icon in the upper right, then "My apps & games" - the store will check for updates at that time.
? Thanks!

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Maybe it has to do with the FordPass Charging Network. I charged my car at my usual DC charging station this morning and noticed I didn't get get charged for it. Haha! No Kw deduction or receipt from Ford today either.
That is the second time I've heard that today. :) Some of you guys got some free juice!

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Connection to car seems to be drastically better. Noticed I'm connected to the car from the opposite end of the house right now. Never been connected anywhere further than 2 feet previously lol.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
iOS version is out too. Just updated it, thanks for the heads up.

Here are the detailed patch notes from the App Store ;)
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.20.0 released for Android (3.20.1 out with bug fixes on 04/20) 6CF864B2-5581-4948-9A25-EC76F2D7A1DD
That last line cracked me up. :)
I opened FordPass a couple of weeks ago and it asked if I would mind giving some feedback. "HELL YEAH I want to do that!" That was a fun time. I hadn't enjoyed giving my opinion so much in a very very long time. :p

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
3.20.0 is on iOS as well. Only thing I noticed is horn/lights button is active even outside bluetooth range. No fixes to battery charge logs, still broken.
I am pleased to say that this version of FordPass for iOS works and performs flawlessly!*

* I don’t have a car yet. It’s somewhere east of here. I don’t have the VIN in my FordPass, because why?

But I do hope it’s improved for everyone. :)

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
3.20.0 is on iOS as well. Only thing I noticed is horn/lights button is active even outside bluetooth range. No fixes to battery charge logs, still broken.
interesting. they work on Android, assuming I'm looking at the right thing?
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.20.0 released for Android (3.20.1 out with bug fixes on 04/20) 1618531787974

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
For some bizarre reason, FordPass is the only app I have that won't update automatically. I always manually update it. (Android 11)

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
For some bizarre reason, FordPass is the only app I have that won't update automatically. I always manually update it. (Android 11)
on 11, auto update on the Play Store is all kinds of jacked up. The other day I had almost three dozen apps all waiting for me to start updates. ?