unhandled

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Just checked and the scheduler for SecuriAlert is now giving me errors again... Don't know if it's from the update or just totally broken. If it wasn't needed to run Paak there would be no value in the app for me..

Screenshot_20210922-154144.png
That works ok for me. Are you still having issues?

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
It seems to be a problem with my VPN. Not sure why I can turn SecuriAlert on and off over VPN but cannot access the scheduler.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
My observations…..

The app is more reliably bringing up the “you’re seeing the last charging details your vehicle told us before it fell asleep.”

But @Ford Motor Company - it isn’t “charging details” - it is “charge details”

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.31.0 is out 3BFAA268-76D7-481D-A51A-ECC5E0AE2A49

When I tap the banner I get this….

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.31.0 is out 1E6D4BAD-93B2-419E-8BA6-F210D47A3D7E

Ok, so I use FordPass to unlock my vehicle, then do a swipe down refresh. Still no update. I swipe down 3 more times. Nothing.

So then I head over to the vehicle tab to try my luck there. Nope, swipe down refreshes just cause an unending loading wheel.

Back on the home page, I can’t remove either tile (“public charging” and “find a dealer”). Why is “find a dealer” a “my news” tile anyway?

There are bugs, and there is idiotic design. FordPass has both. How does this crapty app keep getting released with so many stupid things?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
if you care about hypermiling type stuff, wanting to be told if you're driving efficiently, it will tell you that kind of data.
Just thought of another reason - documenting work trips for expensing them, assuming that is a thing for you.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
It seems to be a problem with my VPN. Not sure why I can turn SecuriAlert on and off over VPN but cannot access the scheduler.
My SecuriAlert scheduler had been broken since it came out. Still broken. VPN or no, it doesn’t matter.

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
3.31 automatically installed/updated. First time in 6 months. I had the "telematics control unit module" replaced about 36 hours ago.
I still have no powerups. I have spent hours on the telephone with numerous Ford people with no success. The last person I was directed to as the department/person able to correct the flaw did not even know what a powerup was.
They keep telling me to go to a dealership. I have done that numerous times (FSA, module "replacement", etc.) with no success.
Any suggestions for powerup installs? I have none thus far (no 1.3, 1.4, 1.6 in any order or configuration). I would simply like to be current before 1.7.
Are my expectations unreasonable?
Thank you in advance for any help or recommendation.

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
My SecuriAlert scheduler had been broken since it came out. Still broken. VPN or no, it doesn’t matter.
Yep, never worked for me either - FordPass just refuses to save my schedule. And without schedule this SecuriAlert thing is useless piece of crap.

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
I am Lucky and still get my 1 phantom message.... maybe it will mark as read with v.3.32.0 for me

Screenshot_20210922-211824_One UI Home.jpg
That squircle shape looks like you're on a Samsung phone. (Yes squircle is a word ?)

That little number badge is actually not as smart as you'd think. That (in most cases) just pops up if you happen to have a notification active in the notification center. So if you have the ever-present PAAK notification there, you will always have that badge.

To illustrate from my phone:
This:
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.31.0 is out Screenshot_20210923-004510_One UI Home

Is a result of this:
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.31.0 is out Screenshot_20210923-004522_One UI Home

My recommendation is to disable both by:

1) go into the system notification settings and turn off app icon badges
2) go to the system notification settings for Ford pass and turn off "Paak foreground service" to get rid of the ever present notification

The phantom message everyone has been talking about is the in app one right here. But sadly the badge on the home screen has no direct relation to the in-app messages section.
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.31.0 is out Screenshot_20210923-004326_FordPass

Last edited:

bFWEAD

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
That squircle shape looks like you're on a Samsung phone. (Yes squircle is a word ?)
The phantom message everyone has been talking about is the in app one right here. But sadly the badge on the home screen has no direct relation to the in-app messages section.
Thank You!
Very useful info & instructions.