kwailau

First Name
Kwai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Every time I see an update to FordPass on the Apple App Store, I get excited thinking "oh... this is the one" but it seems the latest 3.31.0 update is buggier than the previous.

Today, I went out to run an errand during lunch. When I came back to the car, I was able to open door but unable to start the car using my iPhone as Key. Several failed attempts later no luck. I tried quitting and restarting my app, no luck. I rebooted my iPhone 12 (with the latest 15.0 iOS), launch FordPass without any luck. Finally I had to use my backup code to start the car. As I am driving home, the dashboard reminds me that no key has been detected...

I also see the same UI error that started to show when I got the car back in May.

Hoping that more updates can be made in the near future.

Still wondering if my Ford dealership will give me a 2nd key fob too but this has not had much traction.

IMG_2743.PNG
Sponsored

xXBernardXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e EB RWD
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
Every time I see an update to FordPass on the Apple App Store, I get excited thinking "oh... this is the one" but it seems the latest 3.31.0 update is buggier than the previous.

Today, I went out to run an errand during lunch. When I came back to the car, I was able to open door but unable to start the car using my iPhone as Key. Several failed attempts later no luck. I tried quitting and restarting my app, no luck. I rebooted my iPhone 12 (with the latest 15.0 iOS), launch FordPass without any luck. Finally I had to use my backup code to start the car. As I am driving home, the dashboard reminds me that no key has been detected...

I also see the same UI error that started to show when I got the car back in May.

Hoping that more updates can be made in the near future.

Still wondering if my Ford dealership will give me a 2nd key fob too but this has not had much traction.

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.31.0 Still has using Phone as Key issue IMG_2743.PNG
FYI here’s what I do when it detects no key even after entering the car, I unlock via crap paak (doing this I think wakes the car up?!?) 100% of the time paak is then detected as a key and she starts right up. This car is ALWAYS asleep but iTs always making weird sensor sounds when you walk up to it!??‍♂ Works for me try it!