Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Vehicle image can be made smaller, Customers can now locate help in tile in account section, continuous quality improvements
I have never been able to get the car image to show up at all on my Fordpass app in iOS, I wonder why this is. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and it has never shown up on an version of the app.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

metalpro2021

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 1st edition
Occupation
Software architect
Country flag
I have never been able to get the car image to show up at all on my Fordpass app in iOS, I wonder why this is. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and it has never shown up on an version of the app.
I experienced the same thing. Something /-one screw up the registration. In my case it was registered for the region US and I am from The Netherlands. This can be fixed by contacting Fordpass support. If you are lucky you get an engineer that can fix this. It took me 5 engineers before someone knew where to look. Maybe it is on a FAQ somewhere now...

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Why can’t Ford just fully adopt a suggestion instead of these half-assed compromises? Are there really people so wedded to a big (and totally useless) picture of their car taking up 1/3 of the front page that Ford thought it was necessary to add a new button to toggle between bigger and smaller versions on the picture? That’s stupid, Ford. Stupid. Just give us a front page that gives us all the essential functionality without scrolling. It really isn’t hard.

Also this new and completely unnecessary button is frequently hidden and inaccessible behind persistent top-screen banners.

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.34.0 just released on iPhone 457B04CD-ECA6-4C0C-A2FB-0EEC1FEDAB21

I know I’ve been quite negative lately, but I just don’t get it. How can any team of professional designers be this bad at designing an app?

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
It still doesn't work on my Samsung S9+.

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My G20 is updated but my garage is empty. And it really is right now. ?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My G20 is updated but my garage is empty. And it really is right now. ?
My garage has my Trans Am in it and a whole lot of junk that I eventually need to get rid of. ??

iam-s-Hon

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MME Premium AWD ER Iconic Silver
Country flag
License plate saves, again. Now don't have to find my photo of it when I need to look it up.

2FlyMache

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Ex4 MachE
Country flag
I'm having a little trouble with my CarPlay connecting properly since this update. Anyone else see this? I have an iPhone 12 pro and prior to this update it worked flawlessly

blkadr08

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE Premium XR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Not sure why it’s important, but my home screen looks different than The one above. Anyone know why?

F3F796A3-D732-4930-B0CF-C337A176FE75.jpeg

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Not sure why it’s important, but my home screen looks different than The one above. Anyone know why?

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.34.0 just released on iPhone F3F796A3-D732-4930-B0CF-C337A176FE75
Possibly because you haven't set up PaaK? Tha'ts a guess.

Where yours shows "Setup Phone as a Key" mine says "Bluetooth Disconnected" (because I am not near the car at the moment) and I have the extra row of controls for windows, trunk, etc.