RSH

First Name
RSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag
Having all kinds of weird issues the last couple days that I never had before. Three times now the car has flat refused to let me in. Standing in 40 degree weather with an unhappy wife last night at Costco did not win any brownie points. The pony and car lights up but the door will not open. FordPass is showing connected but no unlock. I tried to use the app unlock and it just spins. Swiping it away didn't fix it, finally had to force stop and restart the app. Finally got in the car. Not sure if it is related to this version update, but throwing it in this thread since it started then. PAAK has been pretty great for me lately up until now.
Your door code wouldn't work? My door code works even though the start passcode doesn't. That hasn't worked for over a month now.
Sponsored

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
I'm going to add myself to the PAAK not working after the update. Bummer....it was flawless before!

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Nope. No BT connection and app shut down and restart needed today. Ford, fix this issue so we can enjoy PAAK!
Yeah I’ve had to FQ to get it to connect in FP a couples times since this update, definitely something with the app or OS/phone.

nor3bo

First Name
Jacques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Prem 4X
Country flag
I'm going to add myself to the PAAK not working after the update. Bummer....it was flawless before!
Mine is a bit more iffy now too. Seems slow to wake and I get the "No Key" message as soon as I start driving...

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
The bottom there it says to keep the feedback coming; is that just in the app/play store, or do we actually have a way to submit feedback and recommendations?
Guessing just App Store reviews, that’s the only way I know to give feedback

cmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT Star White ✅
Country flag
4.12.0 crashes for me as soon as I search for an address on the maps tab. Tried deleting and reinstalling but no luck.

MachEUser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
My app froze after update on a road trip and wouldn't move past Ford logo despite force quitting. I had to delete and reinstall. Then had to delete PAAK since it is considered a new app install and reinstall. Annoying to do on a road trip away from home.

Second time PAAK and app had unpredictable mission critical issue while away from home for me. Just another reason need to carry FOB when away from home.

dobdobdob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E4X
Country flag
PAAK has always been a frustrating issue for me. Fingers crossed that with this update, it will finally start to work properly (you know, seamlessly as it should...).
Oh and 4.12.1 is now available, maybe that'll help with some of the problems you guys reported.

hawkeye3point1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White ER RWD, Born on 12 Aug. '21
Country flag
Oh and 4.12.1 is now available, maybe that'll help with some of the problems you guys reported.
4.12.1 fixes some charge setting apparently, have not found it yet.
Sponsored