Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
IT Manager
Country flag
Release notes:

screenshot_20220606-130346-png.png

Did anyone else get the message about the changes in FordPass 4.16.0?
I expected the software would be available instantly, instead, I've seen nothing to indicate that it's been released?

Also, should we have a software thread for phone and Car updates? If there is one already I've missed it, please re-direct me.
Software is such a big part of the Mach-E that I would think a dedicated thread would make sense.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
This has already been posted multiple times that features are being removed and someone always creates a new thread when there is a new Ford Pass update. People generally also post when a new vehicle update becomes available, both over the air and when its first available via the dealer/FDRS (the system dealers use to update the system).

I definitely took it as a heads up and that it'll be coming soon, not that the next day they're doing the update. I'm sure we will definitely see it in a couple of weeks.

smhenn

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Google Play Store updated to 4.16.0 on June 1st. No issues so far.

ebeponyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Just updated to 4.16.0 on Android. The MyEVDriving feature is a streamlined successor to MyJourneys, which never seemed to work. I like that it reads out the estimated range gained via regen during a given trip as well as the overall distance, efficiency and driving scores. They also updated the trip planner to allow for adding and reordering stops, which was much needed. Still not as customizable as ABRP, but may actually be suitable for practical use now. Assuming nothing is broken, this is looking like a very positive update.

MBCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E AWD ER, Infinite Metallic Blue
Country flag
Updated on iOS. Has the journeys view always been there (release notes says it was moved). Maybe I just forgot about it.

OP
OP
SaintPaulMustangMach-E_GT

SaintPaulMustangMach-E_GT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
IT Manager
Country flag
4.16.0 wasn't available to me until this evening, but I have it installed now. I was hoping PAAK would improve, that appears to be a pipe dream. No apparent changes for good or bad after 30 minutes of poking around. Let's see if others have different experiences.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Just updated to 4.16.0 on Android. The MyEVDriving feature is a streamlined successor to MyJourneys, which never seemed to work. I like that it reads out the estimated range gained via regen during a given trip as well as the overall distance, efficiency and driving scores. They also updated the trip planner to allow for adding and reordering stops, which was much needed. Still not as customizable as ABRP, but may actually be suitable for practical use now. Assuming nothing is broken, this is looking like a very positive update.
I think they hit all the details I wanted in MyEVDriving except the handy little map.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I think they hit all the details I wanted in MyEVDriving except the handy little map.
Yeah, MyEVDriving seems to be all the important data with none of the low level data telling me that I use the accelerator. Which is what I wanted from it. I actually didn't even really care about the map. 😂

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.16.0 Available on iOS and Android 404AE928-22C7-4C99-BFD3-D2C6A9B6435B

I’m glad they kept the My EV Driving Data.
They fixed departure times too!

ponydsp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium 4ER, Taycan CT, 650s, F8 on order
Country flag
It got moved to CHARGING. I no longer have buttons for frunk, trunk or windows. I'm glad PAAK still works.
Sponsored