Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Mach E First Edition, 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It got moved to CHARGING. I no longer have buttons for frunk, trunk or windows. I'm glad PAAK still works.
That happened to me too. Forces closed the app and when I reopened those functions were back.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
That happened to me too. Forces closed the app and when I reopened those functions were back.
But did it add in the Frunk button for those of us that don’t have it? 😜

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Weird, the car image is now a lot smaller. It’s smaller in the phone and watch app.
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.16.0 Available on iOS and Android 91719227-B1DB-459A-A681-DD4822E69928

Jim622

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e
Occupation
District service manager with 50 plus years in the field
Country flag
If they would just add the ability to back out of a tight parking spot with the app.

e-pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Extended Star White
Country flag
would somebody with facebook messenger ssk Ford to include a Lights on/off alert and toggle on Fordpass? Sometimes a glitch causes lights to go from auto to on, then lights stay on after car autolocks when walking away.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
would somebody with facebook messenger ssk Ford to include a Lights on/off alert and toggle on Fordpass? Sometimes a glitch causes lights to go from auto to on, then lights stay on after car autolocks when walking away.
Why do you need FB Messenger?

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
hmm I don't think of knee as a glitch :)

OP
OP
SaintPaulMustangMach-E_GT

SaintPaulMustangMach-E_GT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
IT Manager
Country flag
I didnt have this happen before 4.16.0 and NO I was not in motion I was standing outside my car in a parking lot trying to get the door to open. I closed the app multiple times and it still thought I was in motion!
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.16.0 Available on iOS and Android 1654633666735

Tbird

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4x 2021 job 1
Country flag
Well looks like the data in this is just not right. Why give us functionality when data is incorrect?
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.16.0 Available on iOS and Android 956A91BD-A47B-4619-ACC9-D8BB5BF13ED5

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Well looks like the data in this is just not right. Why give us functionality when data is incorrect?
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.16.0 Available on iOS and Android 956A91BD-A47B-4619-ACC9-D8BB5BF13ED5
The problem is the car not resetting the distance counter after you traveled ~110 miles, then the energy used for the next trip which lasted only a few miles is used to calculate efficiency: the mile/kWh displayed in-car is correct, despite showing the wrong distance; FordPass however uses the wrong distance (two trips combined) reported to the backend server and the energy consumption from the 2nd trip only to arrive at the extremely high efficiency. I have seen well over 300 mile/kWh once.

Tbird

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4x 2021 job 1
Country flag
The problem is the car not resetting the distance counter after you traveled ~110 miles, then the energy used for the next trip which lasted only a few miles is used to calculate efficiency: the mile/kWh displayed in-car is correct, despite showing the wrong distance; FordPass however uses the wrong distance (two trips combined) reported to the backend server and the energy consumption from the 2nd trip only to arrive at the extremely high efficiency. I have seen well over 300 mile/kWh once.
Yes, I know. The point is it is not correct. Once again it does not work properly . They need to address their software engineering if they want to compete. The app is poorly designed, not functional, etc. It could present us so much more information. It should use a graphical represention of this info for instance. I could go on and on about this. Just saying I am dissatisfied with this kind of thing from Ford. When they put something out I have come to expect it will not work properly.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
The FP app told me My car was moving when I opened it. I was not in BT range of the car but I could see it plainly, not moving. Force-quit and restart the FP app and all is fine. This version of the app sure has some fun undocumented features. 🤪🐩

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
It got moved to CHARGING. I no longer have buttons for frunk, trunk or windows. I'm glad PAAK still works.
I had this happen too, and literally none of the suggestions of quitting the app, etc. worked for me on iOS on an iPhone 13 Pro Max with iOS 15.5. It was telling me to set up PAAK (when there was already a key there) and when I tried to it failed every time. And BTW, PAAK was not working anymore either. But it still had my key in there!

Only way I got it to work and get the buttons back was by deleting the key I had been using since I got PAAK to work in FordPass, and then setting up PAAK all over again. :rolleyes:

These kinds of things are things NORMAL people like my wife would NEVER do.
Sponsored