FordPass 4.17.0 now available

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
You don’t have to reset PAAK again. Just force close the app and reopen and all should be ok. Every time I see the PAAK setup in the app I force close and reopen and all is ok. Definitely a bug!!!!
No, 4.17 does not load up at all. Opening the app has a blue screen and then it crashes.

AMJ

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
When this shows on mine, I force close the app and reopen and they come back. Still disappear every couple of days. Waiting on a new update to correct
It used to do that for me also. I would force close it, and then it would work correctly again. Now force closing it does nothing to fix. Same with my husband's. Waiting for another update that will hopefully fix this. It's very irritating.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Another reminder to update your FordPass app on your iPhone today, new version 4.17.1 out.

Try the new version if you had problems. I recommend rebooting your phone after updating as an additional measure.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
When does 4.18 come out to fix 4.17? Sometime the app updates and sometimes it says last update 12 hours ago and will not update? I again plugged in the car at 10pm last night(Sunday) and said car will complete charge at 3:30 PM (Sunday) it should have said 4:30 AM(Monday)
I get that too on 4.17.0. Charging schedule always works correctly, but the times shown in the Android app are correct in some places, off by 12 hours in other places.

I have also been seeing the app say it refreshed 12 hours ago. I bet you are right, and this is just another aspect of the same bug. That had not dawned on me yet.

Still no sign of 4.18.0.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Dam, now I’m the one that is sorry. Its in account settings, help and then you can chat or call. I received a case number. It was then escalated and I actually got a call back from them yesterday and they stated they are working on the problem and will be calling me back to troubleshoot.
Thanks.
Found it! đź‘Ť

The last updated "x hours ago" is way off. Also the estimated time for charging completion isn't correct. It usually says about 6 days later. I did the chat. Will see what happens. ??

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
They really need to develop a separate app for their EVs. This app was obviously built for other cars, so some things (like remote start) work fairly well when they work, but the car can do so much more with proper app integration.
Ford's EV app was called MyFordMobile. It worked great. Loved that app on my phone and really liked the web version as well. I fully expected to be able to add my MME to that account. It was a horrible slap in the face to learn that I was forced to use FordPass instead.

Really miss MFM......no idea why Ford abandoned something that worked so well?

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
Ford's EV app was called MyFordMobile. It worked great. Loved that app on my phone and really liked the web version as well. I fully expected to be able to add my MME to that account. It was a horrible slap in the face to learn that I was forced to use FordPass instead.

Really miss MFM......no idea why Ford abandoned something that worked so well?
Wow! Had no idea. It just makes so much sense to have separate apps. They probably did it thinking they could roll all of the development into one app.
Sponsored