Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Standard AWD Tech/Comfort
Occupation
Cyber Security, First Responder
Country flag
wohoo! a claimed fix for PAAK setup not saving properly!

Last edited:

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Fixed nothing. Same Set up PAAK message and no buttons for windows and trunk. Bunch of BS
To be clear, you've been using PAAK before right? You have to set it up before you get the window buttons.

AMJ

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
It fixed nothing! And yes I had set up PAAK way before this. Worked fine from November until 4.17.0 Newest update did not fix it. Re-booted iPhone....didn't fix it either. Nor did signing in and out of the app. Still no buttons for trunk, frunk, and windows, and still says Set Up Phone as a Key on the app. This app is just crap!!

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
It fixed nothing! And yes I had set up PAAK way before this. Worked fine from November until 4.17.0 Newest update did not fix it. Re-booted iPhone....didn't fix it either. Nor did signing in and out of the app. Still no buttons for trunk, frunk, and windows, and still says Set Up Phone as a Key on the app. This app is just crap!!
Do you happen to have any non letter or number characters in your email you used with fordpass?

Mojuba

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reserved Mach E First Edition
Country flag
Is there supposed to be a Frunk button? I still don’t have one, but my PAAK setup was resolved.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Yes, worked flawlessly for me for 11 months. Last update broke it and this one fixed nothing
Working fine for me. No more set up PAAK messages. A step in the right direction.

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Is your iOS updated as well? Mine seems to be working much better on iPhone 13 max with iOS 15.5 and FordPass 4.17.1
Sponsored