Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I hope they fixed all the bugs they introduced in the last update.
Now I'm hoping the next one fixes the bugs introduced in this one (or at least very recently).

It used to be that the charging details page accurately showed the desired target level. If you were using a pre-programmed SOC max of 80% it would say charging to 80%. If you chose to charge to 100% instead, it would say charging to 100%.

Now, it lists the pre-programmed level even when charging to 100%:
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.22.0 Now Available IMG_5981.PNG

Hmm, in 4 hours the car will charge from 81% to 80%? I don't think so.

@Ford Motor Company: Please pass this bug along to the FordPass team. It should be listing the Target charge level as 100% when you press the "Charge to 100%" button.
Sponsored

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Now I'm hoping the next one fixes the bugs introduced in this one (or at least very recently).

It used to be that the charging details page accurately showed the desired target level. If you were using a pre-programmed SOC max of 80% it would say charging to 80%. If you chose to charge to 100% instead, it would say charging to 100%.

@Ford Motor Company: Please pass this bug along to the FordPass team. It should be listing the Target charge level as 100% when you press the "Charge to 100%" button.
I'm really torn on these updates... I am glad to see a regular cadence of updates to the app and I think the phone app is generally better than it was a few months ago... but sheesh they clearly don't do any meaningful regression testing.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Yup. The time estimate seems to change, but the percentage doesn't update. I'm also not getting a push notification anymore when it reaches the desired charge level.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag

Thatā€™s just the long-awaited Vehicle-to-Load in action! Congratulations! šŸ˜€

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Yup. The time estimate seems to change, but the percentage doesn't update. I'm also not getting a push notification anymore when it reaches the desired charge level.
Push notifications? What are those? I havenā€™t seen push notifications in eons!

DRuth086

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 2021 Mach-E AWD Extended Range
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Country flag
So far I have noticed 2/3 times I have driven the car since using PAAK and the new app my profile is guest, and I didn't use the remote start.

To compound the situation I did get 3-5.3 update yesterday so it could be that.
Mine is exhibiting this same behavior. 50% of the time I get in, it's on the guest profile.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Push notifications? What are those? I havenā€™t seen push notifications in eons!
I got those up until recently as well.

Fsisung

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT, Volvo XC 90, Ford F150
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Itā€™s just taking you to the Maps page, which is already at the bottom of the screen.

Itā€™s just clutter and do 95% of my charging at home so will never use it.
I never use the frunk button. But I donā€™t see it as a useless feature. Many use it all the time.
Sponsored