RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
If this has been talked about elsewhere sorry I missed it but I do wonder what's up with EA. I did some traveling between 09/26 and 10/02 (CA Central Coast down to San Diego and back) and every EA charger I went had a "Complimentary Session" with no charges for the charge. I did four EA charge sessions totaling 233kWh over 794 miles costing $0!

Is there a major problem with the EA network?
Yes.

Major upgrade Labor Day weekend had issues plus they are upgrading many sites. Software seems kafluey.
Sponsored

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
So for those people who have updated the BCM & GFM via FDRS and have tweaked the APIM with Forscan itā€™s is literally just a server side flag that needs to change to make the button show in the app and make them whole?

Then what are they waiting for??? šŸ¤Æ
Good question. Weā€™ve been wondering that since MY21 Job 2 šŸ˜€

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Itā€™s called ā€œchoiceā€ šŸ˜€
Yeah, but it introduces an extra ā€œbuttonā€ on the Home Screen only to provide a purely aesthetic choice. If it really matters, bury the ā€œbig car graphic or small car graphicā€ in the app settings.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
I would be happier with the app if they would just dismiss that annoying PaaK location reminder. I know, I know, Ford wants my location settings set to Always. But after 20 months they should have figured out I donā€™t use the feature and am not changing my settings from While Using. Used to dismiss but that stopped many versions ago.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Yeah, but it introduces an extra ā€œbuttonā€ on the Home Screen only to provide a purely aesthetic choice. If it really matters, bury the ā€œbig car graphic or small car graphicā€ in the app settings.
Haha my car has never showed a photo, you can switch accounts with me if you want

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I would be happier with the app if they would just dismiss that annoying PaaK location reminder. I know, I know, Ford wants my location settings set to Always. But after 20 months they should have figured out I donā€™t use the feature and am not changing my settings from While Using. Used to dismiss but that stopped many versions ago.
Thatā€™s just a limit of the privacy settings, since PaaK works much better when you allow everything, itā€™s just how it works

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Still a graphic hot mess on iphone 14 max ios 16. Some buttons don't work, text covering up other things, etc.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I just wish Ford would bring back the CHARGE NOW option when I plug in at my home charger. No, I don't want to charge to 100%, I want to charge to my preset 80% but I want to to charge now rather than waiting until tonight.

Any chance you'll fix that @Ford Motor Company ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.22.0 Now Available IMG_5939.PNG

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.22.0 Now Available IMG_5938.PNG

and yes, I know this is my Lightning but it does the same thing on both vehicles.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I just wish Ford would bring back the CHARGE NOW option when I plug in at my home charger. No, I don't want to charge to 100%, I want to charge to my preset 80% but I want to to charge now rather than waiting until tonight.

Any chance you'll fix that @Ford Motor Company ?
IMG_5939.PNG

IMG_5938.PNG

and yes, I know this is my Lightning but it does the same thing on both vehicles.
I agree, they definitely need to just give more granular controls across the board. Out of curiosity, what is the normal use case for this?

Anytime Iā€™ve needed an immediate charge and was willing to pay the increased electricity costs, Iā€™ve either needed as much juice as possible so 100% was fine or had a short window, so it wouldnā€™t even get to 100%.

Even if it did get to 100%, the idea that you need it to charge right now and not during your schedule, means youā€™ll be driving it before your scheduled charge could even begin, so it wonā€™t even be sitting sat 100% long enough to damage the battery.

hawkeye3point1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White ER RWD, Born on 12 Aug. '21
Country flag
If this has been talked about elsewhere sorry I missed it but I do wonder what's up with EA.

Is there a major problem with the EA network?
They were rolling out a new server platform that took longer than planned to implement. As a result it was free from mid Sep. thru early Oct.. Seems to be back to normal as of Oct. 6.

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have a Job 1 car the button inside the frunk does nothing when you push it. No sound at all will that ever work for Job 1 cars? Also no frunk button on app either.
Sponsored