KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
Is anyone running Android 12 Beta and using PAAK? If yes, does PAAK still work? Work includes some delays and battery drain.

Thought I'd throw this out there given that I see a lot of Android users in this forum (which is interesting as one review likened the Mach E as the Android to the Iphone Tesla ?)
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I heard that Android 12 caused the Mach-E to get 3.2m/kw at 75 mph. ?

usmcsatcom

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium Infinite Blue
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I have been running Android 12 beta on my Pixel 4 for a couple weeks. It is absolutely no help to PAAK. Same connection issues and battery drain as previous version. Maybe the final release will be better. They tend to roll out features to groups to test. It is possible that some other group got a Bluetooth fix in their beta. I hope so.

OP
OP
KDub

KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
I have been running Android 12 beta on my Pixel 4 for a couple weeks. It is absolutely no help to PAAK. Same connection issues and battery drain as previous version. Maybe the final release will be better. They tend to roll out features to groups to test. It is possible that some other group got a Bluetooth fix in their beta. I hope so.
Thank you. So it sounds like PAAK still works as poorly as it did with Android 11, but it does work. Is that right?

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
Is anyone running Android 12 Beta and using PAAK? If yes, does PAAK still work? Work includes some delays and battery drain.

Thought I'd throw this out there given that I see a lot of Android users in this forum (which is interesting as one review likened the Mach E as the Android to the Iphone Tesla ?)
Can confirm! Apple and Tesla both seem to be a fan of having their own special chargers while everyone else uses an industry standard ?

prostang

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1968 Ford Mustang (tubbed), 2015 F-350 Superduty
Country flag
I have been running Beta 12 since it came out. Received my MME Monday and have only used PaaK only. My wife uses the fob. I have had 1 instance of having to use the backup password and another instance where the app kept crashing and the car wouldn't lock. used the car every day, several times a day since Monday and had two, maybe, three, bad instances.

OP
OP
KDub

KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
I have been running Beta 12 since it came out. Received my MME Monday and have only used PaaK only. My wife uses the fob. I have had 1 instance of having to use the backup password and another instance where the app kept crashing and the car wouldn't lock. used the car every day, several times a day since Monday and had two, maybe, three, bad instances.
Thanks. Same arrangement in our house. That sounds just like my experience with PAAK for the past 2 months so Android 12 sounds safe. Congrats on getting your Mach E.
Sponsored