Lmtoy

First Name
Lisa-Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD LR
Country flag
The app worked for 1 day then it started crashing and since then it crashes every time.

I have a OnePlus 7t pro mobile with latest Android and latest fordpass app. 3.27.0

I have uninstalled app, deleted all data, turned phone off for 1 minute, reinstalled app. Load app, login and at the last part of the login cycle graphic the app crashes. After that when I load the app, it shows the ford logo, briefly see the start screen with lots of missing data.... Then crashes.

I installed app on my iPad pro, it works fine, no problems.
I have deleted the PAAK that was setup for my phone, nothing changed.

I have done the process multiple times... But still the same result. Really annoying. No error me essage either.

I created a new fordpass account and logged in as that user, but app still crashes.

Please help, I am not getting any response from Ford Norway.

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass Android app crashing when I login Screenshot_20210802-101621
Sponsored

Last edited:

HVH

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E RWD STD RANGE
Country flag
I have the same issue with my S10, with every update is getting worse. In the IOS thread someone said turning of the WIFI, i am able to start the app.

Problem is the phone is getting very hot in a couple of seconds. And answers from Ford ?? same as in the Netherlands.......

ralcar

First Name
Ralf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
You are not alone, a lot of us that upgraded to 3.27.0 started getting crashes.
I solved the problem by uninstalling FordPass, then downloading the 3.26.0 APK from the internet and just install that version. Everything back to normal after that

David-HC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
You are not alone, a lot of us that upgraded to 3.27.0 started getting crashes.
I solved the problem by uninstalling FordPass, then downloading the 3.26.0 APK from the internet and just install that version. Everything back to normal after that
Hi from the UK ?

It's exactly the same here - the Android version of 3.27 is completely unusable on various phones (mine is a OnePlus 7 with Android 11).

The UK Google Playstore had over 50 reviews in the last few days with the same issue. I tried to log this with Ford, but as ever absolutely no response at all.

I had thought Europe was OK and just the UK had the problem, but "pleased" to see in that respect the UK is still part of Europe ?

Hope Ford get this sorted soon - but don't hold your breath!

Regards
David

OP
OP

Lmtoy

First Name
Lisa-Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD LR
Country flag
I have the same issue with my S10, with every update is getting worse. In the IOS thread someone said turning of the WIFI, i am able to start the app.

Problem is the phone is getting very hot in a couple of seconds. And answers from Ford ?? same as in the Netherlands.......
Thank you. This at least worked so I could open the app. But yes also struggling with the overheat and that the app is using all the battery of my the phone.

I am so a developer myself.... I am not impressed with the quality of this app. And definitely not worth the Ford "Silence" treatment, really really annoying.

I will definetly be sending complaints. I spend alot of money for this car I expect it to work!!!
Sponsored