First Name
Jim
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicles
1 Ford Edge, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
I put my vin in FordPass but nothing comes up. Anyone have any luck with that?

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicles
Ford Focus Electric, Ford C-Max Energi, 1999 F250 PSD, 2000 F250 PSD, 1968 GTO, 1955 Bel Air
Occupation
Managet
Country flag
I put my vin in FordPass but nothing comes up. Anyone have any luck with that?
The FordPass has always accepted my VIN and recognized it as a Mach E but nothing else was available to me until last night. Vehicle was produced yesterday and shortly after that is when other stuff started to appear on the app. Still incomplete though.....I think I broke it. :)

I think the app is being developed still. Do you have a build date coming up soon?

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicles
1 Ford Edge, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
The FordPass has always accepted my VIN and recognized it as a Mach E but nothing else was available to me until last night. Vehicle was produced yesterday and shortly after that is when other stuff started to appear on the app. Still incomplete though.....I think I broke it. :)

I think the app is being developed still. Do you have a build date coming up soon?
Not imminent. Last communication was week of December 21.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicles
Ford Focus Electric, Ford C-Max Energi, 1999 F250 PSD, 2000 F250 PSD, 1968 GTO, 1955 Bel Air
Occupation
Managet
Country flag
Not imminent. Last communication was week of December 21.
I think the app is glitchy still. Some have had luck by adding the VIN when logging into FordPass via their website (vs the phone app). Delete the vehicle, then add it back and enter the VIN. Then force close the app and see if that works.

Honestly though....it's a lot of effort for no benefit right now. There isn't anything to see or do with the FordPass right now. Hopefully an update is rolling out soon.

Advertisement