FordPass for Google Wear OS and Apple Watch?

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
Does anyone know if FordPass will work on smart watches, like My Ford Mobile does? I love that I just tap my watch while getting last things together and when I get to my Ford Fusion Energi it is on and pre-conditioned. I know we will be able to do that on the app on our phone or program through Synch4, but nice when not on a specific schedule to not have to load the app on phone, just when you know you're heading out in 5 minutes or so, start the car from your watch. Great feature.
Sponsored

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I'm hoping it comes to WearOS/WatchOS as well! I've enjoyed having MyHyundai on my watch to quickly start my car before leaving work/store/etc.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
The FordPass app is already supported on the Apple Watch. But when I open the app on my watch, it says that I don't have a supported vehicle. If the app already runs on the watch, I can't imagine that Ford's most technologically advanced vehicle won't be supported.

OP
OP

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
The FordPass app is already supported on the Apple Watch. But when I open the app on my watch, it says that I don't have a supported vehicle. If the app already runs on the watch, I can't imagine that Ford's most technologically advanced vehicle won't be supported.
Hope so. I have FordPass and My Ford Mobile on my android phone; only MyFord Mobile has a Wear OS extension.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Does anyone know if FordPass will work on smart watches, like My Ford Mobile does? I love that I just tap my watch while getting last things together and when I get to my Ford Fusion Energi it is on and pre-conditioned. I know we will be able to do that on the app on our phone or program through Synch4, but nice when not on a specific schedule to not have to load the app on phone, just when you know you're heading out in 5 minutes or so, start the car from your watch. Great feature.
It should give the same or better experience with Ford Pass - its Fords top level technology - app and vehicle both

1pt21Gigawatts

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
Hope so. I have FordPass and My Ford Mobile on my android phone; only MyFord Mobile has a Wear OS extension.
I know there is one on Apple Watch, but it’s kind of rough. I also don’t think it works about your phone being connected. One of my big asks Is that phone as a key works with the watch. I know that Apple car key is going to work that way, they included that new Ultra Wideband cop in the Apple Watch 6
Sponsored