Josh X

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
After updating to FordPass 4.10 my state of charge data (both miles & percentage are gone) and I no longer am getting push notifications from the app such as walk away lock. Anyone else on the new update running into these problems? I haven't really seen people mentioning it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass have broken with the new 4.10 update 392053F9-EFA4-49EB-BA54-2D316756395F
Sponsored

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
After updating to FordPass 4.10 my state of charge data (both miles & percentage are gone) and I no longer am getting push notifications from the app such as walk away lock. Anyone else on the new update running into these problems? I haven't really seen people mentioning it.

392053F9-EFA4-49EB-BA54-2D316756395F.png
After this update, walk away locking is not working for me either. Otherwise just PaaK working slowly, having to press the door button multiple times. No issues with miles/percentages displayed in FP.

OP
OP
Josh X

Josh X

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
After this update, walk away locking is not working for me either. Otherwise just PaaK working slowly, having to press the door button multiple times. No issues with miles/percentages displayed in FP.
I didnā€™t even notice for a few days because I just bought my Mach E about 5 days before 4.10 released so the FordPass app in general was new to me.

Knuckles39

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass have broken with the new 4.10 update 392053F9-EFA4-49EB-BA54-2D316756395F
Yes, mine has not been working well the past few days. PAAK hasnā€™t been recognizing my phone as I walk up to the car. Charging has been spotty too. I have it set to charge to 90 Pete cent between 1-4 am. Message at bottom of screen shows charging ending at 5:26 pm. I have no settings around that time and the charger is not currently charging the car. Iā€™m thinking about removing the car from ford pass and doing a master reset in the car. I just donā€™t want to remove any updates I received for the car as Iā€™m currently only on 1.7.1

OP
OP
Josh X

Josh X

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Yes, mine has not been working well the past few days. PAAK hasnā€™t been recognizing my phone as I walk up to the car. Charging has been spotty too. I have it set to charge to 90 Pete cent between 1-4 am. Message at bottom of screen shows charging ending at 5:26 pm. I have no settings around that time and the charger is not currently charging the car. Iā€™m thinking about removing the car from ford pass and doing a master reset in the car. I just donā€™t want to remove any updates I received for the car as Iā€™m currently only on 1.7.1
Interestingā€¦ Iā€™m also on 1.7.1. I wonder if the issues are with the FordPass update set to only talk with cars on 2.1 or 2.3?

I just Dropped my car off at the dealership for CSP 21p22 this morning and asked them to update all the modules. Iā€™ll report back when I get the car back and let you know if Sync is updated, and if so if the FordApp apps functions are restored.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I just Dropped my car off at the dealership for CSP 21p22 this morning and asked them to update all the modules. Iā€™ll report back when I get the car back and let you know if Sync is updated, and if so if the FordApp apps functions are restored.
Sync is not included with 21P22, so you may want to call them and tell them you're also having problems with Sync so that they can use the Sync TSB to update the APIM as well.

OP
OP
Josh X

Josh X

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Sync is not included with 21P22, so you may want to call them and tell them you're also having problems with Sync so that they can use the Sync TSB to update the APIM as well.
Yes Iā€™m aware,

I have them doing 4 things -

CSP 21P22
SSM 49676 (Driver door not unlocking)
Update Sync
Update all modules

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Yes Iā€™m aware,

I have them doing 4 things -

CSP 21P22
SSM 49676 (Driver door not unlocking)
Update Sync
Update all modules
Hopefully, you have a good dealer that will update everything. But "update all modules" isn't something they can typically bill Ford for, which is why each update typically needs to reference a specific TSB, CSP, or SSM.

OP
OP
Josh X

Josh X

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Hopefully, you have a good dealer that will update everything. But "update all modules" isn't something they can typically bill Ford for, which is why each update typically needs to reference a specific TSB, CSP, or SSM.
Yeah maybe not. As long as they do the CSP, SSM, and get me to Sync 2.3 for full screen CarPlay Iā€™ll be happy to be honest. I bought my Mach E preowned 2 weeks ago (coming from a Model Y) and I really really like the car but the software bugs and charging curve have been my main annoyances. Luckily there is fixes out already for every software annoyance I have so Iā€™m hoping the dealer makes it as pain free as possible. Iā€™ve been checking in the car daily for 2.3. I downloaded the scriptable app the day I got the car and the OTA status showed ā€œcancelledā€ which I havenā€™t seen anyone else report.

marc-e

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I just updated my FordPass (Android) app a day or two ago and immediately noticed reliability of PAAK is significantly lower. It used to work 9 out of 10 times on my first try. Today, every time I went to my car it probably took 10 tries just to get it to open once. Way to go, Ford. Thanks for the "upgrade". ?

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
All I lost was walk away notifications, everything else works fine or actually better

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Now Fordpass will not connect to my car unless I agree to "share connected vehicle data". Is this a massive invasion of privacy, or am I just reading it wrong?
Sponsored