First Name
Kirk
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache Premium Ext 2D
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just got my MME but Ford dealer couldn’t link my iphone Fordpass app so the phone would work as a key. We rebooted app 2x still won’t link. Anyone solve this? Also I only got one FOB. Anyone fet more than one FOB?

DBC

First Name
Don
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
If you search you'll find some info on this. Basically IIRC the recommendation is to delete the car from Ford Pass, have the MME running in an open space, and then add it to Ford Pass using the QR code.

"Ford had me delete the car, log out of the app, kill the app, restart it, do a master-reset on the car, then re-add the car via the QR code and THEN the 'Activate' worked straight away."

There is only one fob.

OP

Noot

First Name
Kirk
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache Premium Ext 2D
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If you search you'll find some info on this. Basically IIRC the recommendation is to delete the car from Ford Pass, have the MME running in an open space, and then add it to Ford Pass using the QR code.

"Ford had me delete the car, log out of the app, kill the app, restart it, do a master-reset on the car, then re-add the car via the QR code and THEN the 'Activate' worked straight away."

There is only one fob.
Thanks, where is the QR code on the car? The one on the window sticker above the VIN?

Advertisement

Advertisement