christianmconroy

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E RWD Select
Country flag
When I first got my 2022 Mustang Mach-E RWD Select, the location tracking from the map on FordPass was pretty good. Most of the time the last updated part of the location tracking would say 1-2 minutes. Now I am only seeing it at over an hour and even close to several hours at different points. So it's lost the "real-time" nature of the location tracking it had previously.

Are others experiencing this? Is this the result of an update? Is there a way I can fix this to make it more real-time again?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
FordPass has many issues, some come and go, some are fixed with updates, some are broken with updates, and life continues.

my2ndstang

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Extended AWD Mach E
Country flag
When I first got my 2022 Mustang Mach-E RWD Select, the location tracking from the map on FordPass was pretty good. Most of the time the last updated part of the location tracking would say 1-2 minutes. Now I am only seeing it at over an hour and even close to several hours at different points. So it's lost the "real-time" nature of the location tracking it had previously.

Are others experiencing this? Is this the result of an update? Is there a way I can fix this to make it more real-time again?

Thanks in advance for the help!
I agree. Probably due to some update. Back then I was able to track the car when my wife drives to work. Now It says something like location not found or something similar. Hopefully they do fix that.
Sponsored