KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
My FordPass has not updated since Tuesday and I think it also affected my charging schedule - hasn't charged the last two nights. My phone still connects and works as a key. I just got 2.60 Power up. I already tried logging out and back in with no luck

Any thoughts on what I should do to fix this?

Screenshot_20220526-103903.png
Sponsored

Dolphingirl

First Name
Cara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Occupation
Research
Country flag
I’m having same issue. Has not updated since yesterday 6/2. Also won’t allow me to stop the charging session

Last edited:

Dolphingirl

First Name
Cara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Occupation
Research
Country flag
I did try that - I think. I went to apps in the car and disabled. Is that what you were referring to or is there another way to do it?

OP
OP
KDub

KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
Updating this. After 2.60 update my FordPass didn't work for 2 days. I called the FordPass help desk and they tried to fix it. They said my car's modem was turned off and all the master resets and key cycles didn't fix it. They even made an appointment with my dealer. A few hours later, I started getting FordPass notifications again. I called the help desk back and my modem was back on. I reset everything up again and it all seems normal except my version no longer says 2.60 but only "Your system is up-to-date." Wonder what version I'm on now🤷🏻‍♂️ Two days later my FordPass sent me a notification that I had been updated to 2.60 (again) and my FordPass app showed all the alerts. This did not happen the first time I received 2.60. I'm now going for all the other updates to bring BlueCruise.

Dolphingirl

First Name
Cara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Occupation
Research
Country flag
Yep, Ford Pass techs had to do a master reset because modem was not responding. I was not able to do it myself. Working now

ncaadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
Just to add my experience here:

I was having this problem and this solution is what worked for me.

I had that happen once. The fix was to turn off connected services in the car and turn it back on.

akshay99

First Name
Akshay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Select AWD
Country flag
I’m facing the same issue as well. FordPass has not updated since the last 24 hours.

I’m also unable to access the connected services menu in the car, it throws an error “Connected services is not available right now please try again later”.
The car is already on the latest 3.6.2 power up version

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

mikeynags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE Select
Occupation
Network and Security Engineer
Country flag
I'm having a similar issue. FordPass not updating - especially with charge information. The last actual charge log I have is from November 18th. I tried the "Connected Services" suggestion. Fingers crossed.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I always maintain charge settings in the car. That way, I don’t have to worry about what FordPass decides to do or not do at any given time. At least with respect to charging.

jchen14

First Name
Jacky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
I'm glad I'm not the only person having these issues. Mine started about a day ago. Fordpass app hasn't updated in approx 24 hrs now. Cannot do anything with my MME thru the app.
I called FordPass support but they have not been able to fix the issue for me.
The "connected services" on my MME settings just times out when I press on the " Ë… " on the screen to show more options.

mikeynags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE Select
Occupation
Network and Security Engineer
Country flag
The connected services fix of toggling it off and back on again didn't seem to fix anything. Car is plugged in and still not showing that it's plugged in & charging. The last charge I show in the log was from November 18th. I received the Power-Up 3.6.1 update 2 days later on the 20th and I think that's how/when this problem started.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I’m facing the same issue as well. FordPass has not updated since the last 24 hours.

I’m also unable to access the connected services menu in the car, it throws an error “Connected services is not available right now please try again later”.
The car is already on the latest 3.6.2 power up version

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated
Did you get updated to FordPass 4.23? Try rebooting the phone.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Lock the car in the app, force quit the app, and reopen it 30 seconds later.

If it still doesn’t work, toggle connected services. If that doesn’t work pull the TCU fuse #11 (5A) in the passenger footwell for 5 mins.
Sponsored