John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
So here is something that drives me crazy. I think everything I have read is that the MME will use FordPass and the FordPass app. However . . . we have a Fusion Energi that does NOT use the FordPass App, that you have to use MyFordmobile. Because that is the app for Ford Electric vehicles. We have three other Fords, and it is irritating to not have "one app to rule them all".

So which app (and BTW website) is it going to be for the MME, or will Ford get this together under one umbrella ?
Sponsored

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
My guess is it will be FordPass. I think MFM was Ford's first attempt at it (and likely wasn't done in-house).

I rarely even logged into MFM with my C-Max Energi but I frequently used it with the Focus Electric.

OP
OP
jhalkias

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
And, oddly enough, I can add the FFE on FordPass online on a computer, but NOT in the app, where it refers me back to MFM. My wife uses MFM to start the Energi on cold days at work.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
My guess is it will be FordPass. I think MFM was Ford's first attempt at it (and likely wasn't done in-house).
Yes, it will be FordPass for the Mach-E. One of my teammates just transferred over to work on FordPass. I told her she better not screw it up, we're expecting great things to come!!
Sponsored