dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Anyone else have an issue getting their FordPass Rewards for their MME?

Apparently mine had an issue where it got applied to a different email account. For backstory, I've had FordPass installed on my phone for awhile and like many on these forums added it well in advance of getting the actual car. When I did buy it officially at the dealer on 2/13, I set it up with PaaK on my email account and phone. In looking at the reward points though it had a weird error that showed the points awarded to me and then removed on 2/9 before I even bought the car officially. I was expecting it to reappear but still nothing as of this week. Ended up calling FordPass Rewards yesterday and found out that apparently the points were added to my wife's account for some reason even though she has nothing to do with the car. I suspect it's when I created an account for her to add her phone as PaaK. Not sure why it added points to her though as my account and phone were clearly connected to the MME first...

Anyone else run into a similar issue?
Sponsored

krookbond

First Name
Arpit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GB Mach-e FE
Country flag
Same for me. I added and then later removed the car on my account. My points moved to my wife's account. I am ok as long as one of us have the points.

OP
OP
dliunatic

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Same for me. I added and then later removed the car on my account. My points moved to my wife's account. I am ok as long as one of us have the points.
Interesting. I didn't actually remove the car on my account which was the weird thing so not sure why it associated with my wife's account. Trying to see if they can transfer the points back into my account as it'll just be a pain for me to use otherwise.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
So I got my rewards points about a week after delivery. It happened when Ford processed everything on the backend. I got the rewards points, and the Mach E appeared in my ford credit account. Is your ford credit account associated with your wife possibly?

krookbond

First Name
Arpit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GB Mach-e FE
Country flag
Nope, I am the only one on the loan and registration. My wife just has a fordpass account with car added for paak.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Just demand they put the points on both accounts! ?

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
Interesting. I didn't actually remove the car on my account which was the weird thing so not sure why it associated with my wife's account. Trying to see if they can transfer the points back into my account as it'll just be a pain for me to use otherwise.
It is actually really easy to use the points. Ford dealers redeem the points by using the email associated with the account. So all you do is give them your wife's email and they'll allow you to use them.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
My rewards automatically showed up a couple days after taking delivery. I thought it would be more than 22,000 points though since it seems like sales of other (lesser expensive) Ford vehicles come with a lot more points from what I saw. Maybe I’m wrong though.

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
My rewards automatically showed up a couple days after taking delivery. I thought it would be more than 22,000 points though since it seems like sales of other (lesser expensive) Ford vehicles come with a lot more points from what I saw. Maybe I’m wrong though.
The other vehicles don't come with 250 kWh of Electrify America charging, worth $102.50, though.

That's why Mach-E gets fewer points.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
The other vehicles don't come with 250 kWh of Electrify America charging, worth $102.50, though.

That's why Mach-E gets fewer points.
Ahh that makes sense. That’s definitely a great perk we’ll all use.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Maybe Ford just assumes the car is for the husbands, and so they give the wife's the rewards points so they get something too? ?

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
i read somewhere the 22,000 instead of 44,000 for the mach-e is because the amount of anticipated maintenance is low.

fordpass reward points i also new, so expect only 1-2 folks in the parts department that knows how to redeem them. i had to wait a few days to get my all-weather mats because my dealer's ford pass parts guy was out on vacation

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
i read somewhere the 22,000 instead of 44,000 for the mach-e is because the amount of anticipated maintenance is low.

fordpass reward points i also new, so expect only 1-2 folks in the parts department that knows how to redeem them. i had to wait a few days to get my all-weather mats because my dealer's ford pass parts guy was out on vacation
It's because the 22,000 points ($110) are exchanged for 250 kWh of EA fast charging ($102.50) for Mach-E.
Sponsored