cknasaboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E California Route 1
Occupation
ISS and Orion Flight Controller
Country flag
Idk what was going on on my work laptop, but switching devices to my iPad worked! Ordered, and gained almost 2000 more points lol
Sponsored

dj_stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium -> 2023 GTPE
Country flag
I just got it to work! Make sure you are logged in with your Ford Rewards/FordPass account on the accessories site.

Also there's currently a 15% off deal on the site with code GET15 - it worked with points as well.
I donā€™t see it working with the discount. Iā€™m trying to buy the cargo liner and it says its costs 31392 points before I put in the code, then I put in the code and the dollar amount goes down 15% but points stay at 31392.

Can you verify whether it actually discounted with points or not?

--UPDATE--
I was able to get it to work on my laptop but not on my iPad, unlike the previous poster. You also have to go through all the way to the end for the points calculator to refresh. It's also extremely weird how the order process works. At the end they apply a strange "discount code" that makes the product free, but I'm sure is only used if you redeem the correct amount of points. It's also so slow that I'm not sure your points get refunded if you leave the page, I wonder what happens then.

I'm actually super glad they implemented this but man I see why they had to delay the rollout.

Last edited:

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I donā€™t see it working with the discount. Iā€™m trying to buy the cargo liner and it says its costs 31392 points before I put in the code, then I put in the code and the dollar amount goes down 15% but points stay at 31392.

Can you verify whether it actually discounted with points or not?

--UPDATE--
I was able to get it to work on my laptop but not on my iPad, unlike the previous poster. You also have to go through all the way to the end for the points calculator to refresh. It's also extremely weird how the order process works. At the end they apply a strange "discount code" that makes the product free, but I'm sure is only used if you redeem the correct amount of points. It's also so slow that I'm not sure your points get refunded if you leave the page, I wonder what happens then.

I'm actually super glad they implemented this but man I see why they had to delay the rollout.
Yeah it applied discount and points, I triple checked it before I finished it

theriddler

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜23 F-150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Was just coming here to say I saw it showing the option to use your points now online. My work system is throwing out errors so will work on it again tonight when i am back home. And my points from Mach-E purchase on Saturday showed up last night as well so now I have enough points to get both interior and cargo all weather mats. Thanks for the tips above on all the steps.

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Can you get merchandise with the points or only accessories?

Arsenic17

First Name
Arsenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT 2023 Vapor Blue
Country flag
Can you get merchandise with the points or only accessories?
It does not look like Merchandise is eligible to use Points. The integration with points that exists on the Accessories Store pages is missing entirely from Merchandise Store. Insert sad face here.

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
It does not look like Merchandise is eligible to use Points. The integration with points that exists on the Accessories Store pages is missing entirely from Merchandise Store. Insert sad face here.
Yeah the point system is like from the early 2000's. Poor job

Hammered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB F150, MME GTPE
Country flag
Ordered some parts from an online dealer, they offered to take points as payment. Too bad accessory purchases didn't accrue points too.

worachj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select AWD Rapid Red Metallic (03/10/23)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ordered some parts from an online dealer, they offered to take points as payment. Too bad accessory purchases didn't accrue points too.
I purchased floor mats from Ford with my points and had an out of pocket expense of $50.

I was given 508 ford points for the accessory purchase.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
Yes, once a year, theyā€™ll expire unless you earn or spend some. Ford will send you a notification when itā€™s about to happen.
Apparently not.

I had my points for 17 months. Same 22,000 from the day I bought the car. Never earned more, never spent any. No expiry notification from Ford, the points continued to appear in FordPass.

I just used them last week, no problem. Ford says they expire in 12 months, but Ford says a lot of things...

smcnair

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platty, Explorer Platty, '23 Premium
Country flag
I wish they would get a ceramic front end cover that I could buy with points...

Socalsp3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Mach E
Country flag
Got some coverking seat covers for 70$
Sponsored