Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select, 2019 Ram 1500
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Got it. I've got the credit card, so I'm always accruing points. Just wish we could use them for charging.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Got it. I've got the credit card, so I'm always accruing points. Just wish we could use them for charging.
I put all my EV DCFC charges on my Ford Pass VISA so that at the end of the year, I know exactly how much I spent on public EV charging.

Electrify America, EVGo, Chargepoint - all apps charges the Ford VISA card and my points are going up!

Thunderanger

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select, 2019 Ram 1500
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I put all my EV DCFC charges on my Ford Pass VISA so that at the end of the year, I know exactly how much I spent on public EV charging.

Electrify America, EVGo, Chargepoint - all apps charges the Ford VISA card and my points are going up!
I do as well, though one of them, the one that comes in as ZECO, still hits my checking account instead of my Ford credit card.

Weim Dad

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
It’s January 31st., and just tried to place an order. No luck using points. I was logged in and there was nothing about using points for the purchase 😡

DanGJR213

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E CA RT1
Country flag
It’s January 31st., and just tried to place an order. No luck using points. I was logged in and there was nothing about using points for the purchase 😡
Same here, was hoping to get a purchase in while the 18% off coupon code was still valid

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
Yup my points expired. But also double wammy'd with AZ. Good thing I have 20 days to use up my 500kw of EA credit..

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
so do I just call the dealer to use my ford points for an accessory purchase? Still not seeing a way to use points through the website.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
so do I just call the dealer to use my ford points for an accessory purchase? Still not seeing a way to use points through the website.
Yes, contract the parts department but let them know you're redeeming points. They may have to write it up as a service ticket depending on the dealer and their level of tech competence.

cknasaboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E California Route 1
Occupation
ISS and Orion Flight Controller
Country flag
So the Ford Accessories Site now shows the "or use Points" text, but it doesn't seem to know that I have any associated with my Ford Account (Account Details page on accessories.ford.com shows just a blank next to FordPass Points). Feels like a mid-rollout bug.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
So the Ford Accessories Site now shows the "or use Points" text, but it doesn't seem to know that I have any associated with my Ford Account (Account Details page on accessories.ford.com shows just a blank next to FordPass Points). Feels like a mid-rollout bug.
I just got it to work! Make sure you are logged in with your Ford Rewards/FordPass account on the accessories site.

Also there's currently a 15% off deal on the site with code GET15 - it worked with points as well.
Sponsored