Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
According to Darren Palmer, the battery preconditioning lasts for hours, so you don’t have to get the time exactly right.
I will watch it but getting a grip on it here just needs to fn work. I watch when it draws power and have never seen over approximately 1.5 hours when -30C. Hours not to sure?
Sponsored

MrPeanut

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have never been able to set a precondition time from the Ford app, only from the car's display. The app used to say it wasn't available, and now it just doesn't show the option at all. Like several have mentioned, I don't have a regular departure time (retirement does that) so going out to set a time on the fly is a pain in the a**. Can we hope that Ford solves this and actually provides a means to precondition from the app?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have never been able to set a precondition time from the Ford app, only from the car's display. The app used to say it wasn't available, and now it just doesn't show the option at all. Like several have mentioned, I don't have a regular departure time (retirement does that) so going out to set a time on the fly is a pain in the a**. Can we hope that Ford solves this and actually provides a means to precondition from the app?
My FP has been down for a month here but departure scheduling not much better on return.

More food for thought.

Sat in the car yesterday, car on and set a departure schedule with the phone.

Sync screen was on charging window and I watched the FP schedule come up on the sync screen set to warm. The car had the schedule displayed.

FP vehicle screen also had the departure time at the bottom of the vehicle departure box.

Did not come on/work. This morning when I woke up message displayed it failed yesterday at noon 🤣 .

How do you ensure that is going to work?
Sponsored