Ford's new digital payment partnership with Stripe will make it easier to pay for EV charging and subscriptions

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
As long as Apple Pay is accepted somewhere along the process or, barring that, American Express, I donā€™t care (oh, and Facebook isnā€™t anywhere in the picture).

SeattleMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
As long as Apple Pay is accepted somewhere along the process or, barring that, American Express, I donā€™t care (oh, and Facebook isnā€™t anywhere in the picture).
Stripe does support Apple Pay.

edit: Iā€™m really interested in where Ford goes with this. Theyā€™ve got a lot of things in the works, hope it plays out well for them.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Cool let me pay for BC with Apple Pay and Iā€™m all for that

Boselka

First Name
Jason & Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vibedigital.marketing
Vehicles
'16 CMaxEnergi|'17 FocusElectric|'21 Mustang MachE
Occupation
Website Design, Development, and Digital Marketing
Country flag
Stripe is the payment gateway that backs Lift, and a lot of other companies like that where you purchase from the larger parent company but an independent contractor or sub fulfills the product or service and receives their cut on the backend. I would be interested in finally being able to purchase accessories, or make service reservations and pay for it only through a Ford portal and have the Dealer fulfill. That would be great as most dealers don't have the funds to build out a good website. It took me two calls to my dealer and finally just going to visit them to get touch-up paint. Why couldn't I purchase the paint from Ford and have it shipped to me... I tried this on the Ford Parts website, did not work. :-(
Sponsored