Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Tom O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Shelby GT350
Country flag
What comes with this set of wheels? Do you need lugnuts? From my understanding, you don't need spacers or hub rings correct? I should be able to get these and put them on the car?
We can provide the installation hardware. Besides from that, nothing else is needed. Only issue is we are still out of stock on the wheels.
Sponsored

NuAlphaMan

First Name
Bernard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
We can provide the installation hardware. Besides from that, nothing else is needed. Only issue is we are still out of stock on the wheels.
Got it. Do you anticipate getting them back in stock? If so, do you know how long?

OP
OP
VibeMotorsports

VibeMotorsports

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Tom O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Shelby GT350
Country flag
Got it. Do you anticipate getting them back in stock? If so, do you know how long?
No ETA on the main container, but we are working on possibly bringing in a small batch soon. I will keep you posted.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Any new news on these wheels? New covers with fewer holes? Machined high surfaces? Gloss black finish on the covers? EV002 fitments for the MME? Inquiring dogs want to know! 😊🐩

OP
OP
VibeMotorsports

VibeMotorsports

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Tom O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Shelby GT350
Country flag
Any new news on these wheels? New covers with fewer holes? Machined high surfaces? Gloss black finish on the covers? EV002 fitments for the MME? Inquiring dogs want to know! 😊🐩
Sorry brother, no news from Forgiato yet. They are having a few delays to say the least 😌
Trust me, I will be the first to update this thread once we have any updates.
Sponsored