Arsenic17

First Name
Arsenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT 2023 Vapor Blue
Country flag
Give us a 19" version and it would sell A LOT more!
Sponsored

OP
OP
VibeMotorsports

VibeMotorsports

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Tom O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Shelby GT350
Country flag
Give us a 19" version and it would sell A LOT more!
Might be true, but we are down to the very last set before the current container is sold out again.
No ETA on new container yet. We have had talks with Forgiato to bring in 19" version, so we will see if they decide to make that change this year.

-ford-mustang-ev_001-ev-11-30-2022_6387afe1ec226_1.jpg

PalsyWalsy

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus 400H, Lexus 300H, Buick Enclave, Mach E GT
Occupation
School Administration
Country flag
Not yet, but we have received so many orders this week, I'm hoping we get photos back once anyone installs them without covers.
Currently only available in 20's.

No, they are Flow Forged Wheels

They weigh 25.25 lbs each

Yes, the 255 Michelin EV tires will fit the 20x9 size

These wheels are still very new so Forgiato might release different cover options in the near future. As far as different covers, Forgiato also released the EV 002 wheels but it's currently only available for the Tesla fitment (see photo below). They have plans to make a Mach-E fitment on them soon 👍

Ford Mustang Mach-E Forgiato EV 001 Wheels for Mustang Mach-E Gloss Black - Ready to Ship -ford-mustang-ev_001-ev-11-30-2022_6387afe1ec226_1
Any update on these? These are very interesting to me....

OP
OP
VibeMotorsports

VibeMotorsports

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Tom O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Shelby GT350
Country flag
Any update on these? These are very interesting to me....
No updates, it's winter and all the photos we received back have the covers.

As far as the EV002 model, no updates from Forgiato yet.

MrGondoli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Hi all,

Wanted to get people's input on these wheels.
I bought a set recently, came back from the installer and they said the wheels seems to be sticking out too much. They recommended not installing it since the stance would be too aggressive.

The car was obviously on the jack in the below photo & video, but if we installed the tires & removed the jack, would that help? Is this even an issue?
These wheels are obviously thicker & more aggressive looking than the stock 225 Select wheels and I wasn't expecting it to be flush with the fender trim, but to everyone's knowledge, does this look normal?

I appreciate all the feedback, ladies & gents.

Thanks!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Forgiato EV 001 Wheels for Mustang Mach-E Gloss Black - Ready to Ship IMG_0852.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Forgiato EV 001 Wheels for Mustang Mach-E Gloss Black - Ready to Ship IMG_0843

OP
OP
VibeMotorsports

VibeMotorsports

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Tom O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Shelby GT350
Country flag
Hi all,

I bought a set recently, came back from the installer and they said the wheels seems to be sticking out too much. They recommended not installing it since the stance would be too aggressive.

The car was obviously on the jack in the below photo & video, but if we installed the tires & removed the jack, would that help? Is this even an issue?
These wheels are obviously thicker & more aggressive looking than the stock 225 Select wheels and I wasn't expecting it to be flush with the fender trim, but to everyone's knowledge, does this look normal?

Thanks!
Hi there, this is completely normal and all the wheels stick out while they are in the air. Once the car is lowered from the jacks it will sit in more. The wheels are actually nice and flush with the fenders. We think the offset is perfect. Here is a good angle shot of how you can expect the wheels to be after they are installed:

bdc862c8-98fc-41f7-9b22-5855e34278ac-jpeg.jpg

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Hi all,

Thanks!
Completely normal. Is your installer new? This is pretty obvious and basic stuff.

MrGondoli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
@VibeMotorsports - Thank you!

@Scooby24 - I took it to a high end installer…they deal with wheels but seems like they’re mostly a detail shop. I also asked if they had worked on any Mach-E’s & they said no, mostly Tesla’s.

Thanks for the input, guys. I’ll post up photos after I get them (re)installed next week.

OP
OP
VibeMotorsports

VibeMotorsports

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Tom O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Shelby GT350
Country flag
Where can I order the EV001's from?
The container sold out last week. I will post here once the new container arrives and get you a set ordered 👍

OP
OP
VibeMotorsports

VibeMotorsports

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Tom O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Shelby GT350
Country flag
Thanks, what's the cost?
Current Pre-order Sale price is: $2,196 for the set
Regular price is $2,396 for the set
Free Shipping

SbayEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E CA RT 1
Occupation
Healthcare
Country flag
@VibeMotorsports

Hello! I'm thinking about purchasing the 20" set (once the new container arrives). In a previous post, you recommended the OEM 245/50 tires for the best performance. I have a California Route 1 and (as you probably know) the tires are OEM 225/55/19. Since the tires that came with the CA R1 are not up to spec with the Forgiato - EV 001 20" wheels, what tire size would you recommend? The 245/50/20 or the 245/45/20? Thank you!

OP
OP
VibeMotorsports

VibeMotorsports

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Tom O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Shelby GT350
Country flag
@VibeMotorsports

Hello! I'm thinking about purchasing the 20" set (once the new container arrives). In a previous post, you recommended the OEM 245/50 tires for the best performance. I have a California Route 1 and (as you probably know) the tires are OEM 225/55/19. Since the tires that came with the CA R1 are not up to spec with the Forgiato - EV 001 20" wheels, what tire size would you recommend? The 245/50/20 or the 245/45/20? Thank you!
Hi there, with the CA R1 we would recommend doing 245/45/20 as that's closer to the factory specs for the CA R1. The Forgiato EV001 will work with no issues with these tires as well.

I will keep you posted once the new container has an estimated arrival date. Thanks.

NuAlphaMan

First Name
Bernard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
What comes with this set of wheels? Do you need lugnuts? From my understanding, you don't need spacers or hub rings correct? I should be able to get these and put them on the car?
Sponsored