First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Country flag
I found this today.

A car with an ETA of 1-1-1990, but a DELIVERED status, and Delivery Date of Today.

This should give some hope to other folks (like me) who have cars that went backwards in time to an ETA of 1990.

Oh... wait... sorry... up until yesterday, it had an ETA if the 19th (tomorrow). So apparently, ETA can go back to 1990 (undefined) once the car is delivered.

Congratulations, someone in MO.

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 4.10.40 PM.png
Sponsored

Ajpeo3

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT Performance Edition Cyber Orange
Country flag
I found this today.

A car with an ETA of 1-1-1990, but a DELIVERED status, and Delivery Date of Today.

This should give some hope to other folks (like me) who have cars that went backwards in time to an ETA of 1990.

Oh... wait... sorry... up until yesterday, it had an ETA if the 19th (tomorrow). So apparently, ETA can go back to 1990 (undefined) once the car is delivered.

Congratulations, someone in MO.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Found an interesting "Delivered" car today (1/18) in Missouri Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 4.10.40 PM
Someone in Ontario got one too.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Found an interesting "Delivered" car today (1/18) in Missouri IMG_20210118_155008~2

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Ooh. Do they all come with that stretchy steering wheel cover? Massive stone paper tape saying “cleaned and sealed for your protection”?

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Long Range
Country flag
Well I hope the front licence bracket is only for our Ontario friends as Quebec do not use front plates.

FairfieldCT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE (Mach Drop)
Country flag
Well I hope the front licence bracket is only for our Ontario friends as Quebec do not use front plates.
I heard so many times that the front bracket was dealer installed... it does not look like it... so any plans to use an alternative front license plate holder (w/o drilling) is out the window...

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Didn't realize the Select could get aero wheels. I just assumed that was available on Cal Rt1 only.
They are different aero wheels than the Rt1:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Found an interesting "Delivered" car today (1/18) in Missouri 1611011942572

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
They are different aero wheels than the Rt1:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Found an interesting "Delivered" car today (1/18) in Missouri 1611011942572
Do we know if those are actually aero "covers", or just the wheel design? In other words, could we buy the covers and just slap them on the Premium wheels when we go on a road trip to maximize range? At 80 MPH for 400 miles across Utah, I'm guessing they may have more impact. (An extra 5-10 miles of range probably still isn't worth it, but nice to know if it's an option.)

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Do we know if those are actually aero "covers", or just the wheel design? In other words, could we buy the covers and just slap them on the Premium wheels when we go on a road trip to maximize range? At 80 MPH for 400 miles across Utah, I'm guessing they may have more impact. (An extra 5-10 miles of range probably still isn't worth it, but nice to know if it's an option.)
I'm not sure that would work. If you look at the wheels in a picture on a car it looks like the aero covers are specific to that wheel and likely wouldn't work on a different wheel design.

Ron Bonifas

First Name
Ronbon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln LS Ford edge Mach e RT1 rapid red
Occupation
Ford service tech
Country flag
the arreo covers would only fit on
the specific aluminum wheel that the vehicle comes with also the Route 1 Aero covers have been updated to a low gloss black instead of Sparkle inSilver finishj
Sponsored