RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Sounds like the one in Gainesville, FL.

Maybe EA is still more focused on new installations than maintaining the older ones. Maybe it’s just COVID.
Have you charged at the one on Hwy 27 & I-4? I charged there yesterday and I noticed on Plugshare that someone else with a MME charged on the same day! I have been there several times but all I have seen over there is VW ID4’s.
Sponsored

Tampamike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Have you charged at the one on Hwy 27 & I-4? I charged there yesterday and I noticed on Plugshare that someone else with a MME charged on the same day! I have been there several times but all I have seen over there is VW ID4’s.
Not me. I usually avoid The Orlando traffic.

AZBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Hummer EV SUT, MME CA Route 1
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I charged my Bolt at an EA station yesterday, when I got there a Mach E was charging and the owner and his wife were on a trip from San Diego to Tennessee. After he left an ID4 pulled up.

FYI, the station I was at in Buckeye, AZ had recently been upgraded with Tesla batteries for load leveling. This is one of the things EA has been working on in order to prevent the high electric demand charges. So yes they are doing more than jsut installing new sites.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Yesterday I turned off Plug and Charge prior to getting my free charge at EA which worked without a hitch. Since then, I have not been able to get P & C to turn back on. It just shows a blank screen when I slide the switch to on. Has anyone else run into this? I hate to mess with Fordpass since it has been working pretty well for several weeks now!!
And this is precisely why I didn't mess with the P&C settings.

Colt

First Name
Aundre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Just saw this on FB. Did anyone here get this email?

241120630_10224896328012977_3789179368579572721_n.jpg
Didn't know about this at all this weekend! I was surprised. I charged my AWD SELECT to 80% and I was expecting to pay $15 but then it said "discount" or "first charge" free. I was so happy!

djjerv91

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER Infinite Blue
Country flag
is it possible to use the free charging without taking credits from plug and charge?

I can confirm that my full balance of free charging from purchasing the vehicle is still there and I kept plug and charge on all weekend. Both times I had to use electrify america, it did not tap into my free kWh given to me. Full disclosure, I thought I was using my balance of free miles not knowing that EA was having free charging all weekend.

djjerv91

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Pretty clearly says for Pass+ members. Became one on Monday, no email yet.
I'm not a pass+ member and I received free charging at both stations I had to stop at.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I'm not a pass+ member and I received free charging at both stations I had to stop at.
Yeah, we figured out days ago that the advance notice was to Pass+ members, but everyone got free charging.

djjerv91

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have P&C turned on and had no issue with getting free electrons. Just plugged in and it showed that the session would be free. When I was done it reported a $0 charge and my complimentary balance was unaffected.
I can confirm this, I literally thought I was going to be using my balance from Ford as I was not aware of the free charging and checked today and my balance wasn't touched after getting 52 kWh this past weekend.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
After a meetup with @BK2EV for beers and barbecue, I went for my free 40%-80%
IMG_7265.jpeg
clearly you faked this, because your average charge rate was approximately 98 kW (approximately 38 kWh / (23.5/60)), and I just saw another post that insisted that the charge curve is "retarded" and that the car never ever ever ever does above 85 kW at EA. Never. So fess up, Mark.

?