PSaulet

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw Amarok, Tesla M3, Caterham, Annulé Mach e
Country flag
Well we will wait for the European directives when the revival of the automotive sector via EVs, cancellation of the VAT, if it is done because our dear president Micron 1st has yet given birth to the mountain of a mouse .....
Premium capped, differentiated from professional vs individual .... limited to the first 200,000 requests ...
The race for the carrot.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PSaulet

PSaulet

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw Amarok, Tesla M3, Caterham, Annulé Mach e
Country flag
In any case, the MME did not go into the plan, remains to be seen what Europe will propose, if there is a proposal, for the moment it is status quo ...
What did not interfere with my choice to buy an EV was a plus.

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
In the UK we are waiting for an announcement on 6th July that will put forward the recovery plan. We’re expecting them to offer £6k towards an EV if you scrap your old car. We presume that you will need to have owned for a minimum of one year.

With this in mind, I’ve taken a gamble and bought a 1999, Audi A4, diesel for £800. If the stars align in the announcement, I will cancel my AWD ER and order a GT, as the £6k SHOULD make the GT cheaper than the AWD ER. I’ve currently got a lease which ends in December, so I will unfortunately have to drive the Audi for 6 months while I wait for the GT. It’s a bit of a gamble, but worth the risk in my opinion.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
In the UK we are waiting for an announcement on 6th July that will put forward the recovery plan. We’re expecting them to offer £6k towards an EV if you scrap your old car. We presume that you will need to have owned for a minimum of one year.

With this in mind, I’ve taken a gamble and bought a 1999, Audi A4, diesel for £800. If the stars align in the announcement, I will cancel my AWD ER and order a GT, as the £6k SHOULD make the GT cheaper than the AWD ER. I’ve currently got a lease which ends in December, so I will unfortunately have to drive the Audi for 6 months while I wait for the GT. It’s a bit of a gamble, but worth the risk in my opinion.
I hope you dont live to regret that action. The Financial Times has reported that the treasury and some ministers have said it is unlikely to happen. THAT MEANS IT MORE THAN LIKELY WILL HAPPEN THEN!!!!

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
I hope you dont live to regret that action. The Financial Times has reported that the treasury and some ministers have said it is unlikely to happen. THAT MEANS IT MORE THAN LIKELY WILL HAPPEN THEN!!!!
Lol. Probably. But they way I see it, if it doesn’t come to fruition, I sell the car again, losing maybe £200 and continue with my original order. It’s a calculated risk. Best case I get a GT for less than the AWD ER, worst case I lose £800.
Sponsored