Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
Videography / Photographer
Country flag
Hey folks, I'm Joe...an automotive photographer/videographer from Florida.

Like the title says, I've just gone from a Dodge Charger with over 850+hp (fully built, cammed, heads, Whipple supercharger etc) that ran 9's in the 1/4, smoked the tires for days and made passengers shit themselves....to a Mustang Mach E.

Big change, I know. But with the used market for cars, especially Mopars being as hot as it is, I felt it was time to sell the Charger. I just so happened to be really interested in EV since I love "gadgets" & technology. I've owned 4 Fords in the past (a Mark VIII, a Mustang GT, Fusion SE and Fusion Titanium) so the Mach E over the Model Y just made sense to me.

But....the 24+ week wait really bugged me. Luckily, my buddy Lance at Mullinax Ford in Vero Beach, FL let me know that a customer cancelled their order on a Rapid Red Premium Mach E and if I wanted it, it was mine. Deal done! Being a loyal Ford customer and getting an insanely good interest rate just made it even more of a no-brainer.

It's definitely been different driving the Mach E. From the "grey" interior, to the full glass roof, to the smooth ride and somewhat hard to get used to yet still fun acceleration the Mach E makes me feel very "airy" and comfortable.

I've quickly picked up on the charging do's & don'ts, leanred about fast chargers but I've definitely got some questions for everyone once I've had the car a bit longer.

Plans for the Mach E:
1. Satin Black Wrap
2. 20" Wheels
3. Window Tint (legal on front windows, darker on rears)

Pics coming soon...
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on your new MME!

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
We used to have a SRT Charger with the 6.1 Hemi but only 450 HP! It was fast but I think the MME could out run it for at least 1/8 mile! Love the quickness of the Mach-E!! Enjoy!

smp

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Congratulations, and welcome to the club!
I hope that you enjoy your MME as much as I'm enjoying mine.

smp
Sponsored