Wolfpackmache

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Country flag
Took delivery of my silver MachE premium today and on the way home I decided to crank up the fan because it was getting hot. Come to find out even at full blast the chest level vents up front barely push out air. All goes out back middle. Floor and defrost are fine. Almost like there's a blocker in there from shipping I need to remove.
Sponsored

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Did you have HVAC in Auto mode? Go to the climate screen and manually select the dash vents to see if that changes things.

Xlch59

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 mach 2004 Cobra 2007 GT500
Country flag
I probably drove the car the first hundred miles thinking it doesn't cool very well. Then figure out all the vents where closed...duhh.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Always good to read the manual and understand how Auto works, as well as how to manually direct all airflow to the vents and verify they are open.

In addition to the manual stored in the vehicle's screen, you can download searchable PDFs to your phones, tablets, and computers at owner.ford.com.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I’m going to go with “the vents are closed.” It’s been one of the more common questions around here. Because the indicators/actuators are tucked behind the big screen they’re easy to miss.
Sponsored