Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
That looks great! I had thought about doing the wrap down below, so that it all looked like a bumper rather than the handlebar smile. I was debating between gloss black and a more matte black to match the plastic cooling slats and such, the gloss does look good.

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Metallic RWD, standard range
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Had the vinyl grill installed and asked the guy do the bottom front spoiler in gloss black. I think it came out great.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Front Grill and spoiler Vinyl wrapped front grille and spoiler
Ford Mustang Mach-E Front Grill and spoiler Vinyl wrapped front grille and spoiler
very well done.

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
That looks great! I had thought about doing the wrap down below, so that it all looked like a bumper rather than the handlebar smile. I was debating between gloss black and a more matte black to match the plastic cooling slats and such, the gloss does look good.
I'm with you on the lower front fascia. I wish it were the same gloss black as the piano black wheel surrounds. Not sure why they didn't do that from the factory.

jetermeyer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus NX 300H, Acura TLX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Had the vinyl grill installed and asked the guy do the bottom front spoiler in gloss black. I think it came out great.
Where did you get the grill?

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Where did you get the grill?
a number of people have used this company. THey have a good selection at reasonable price. FYI the wrap is NOT cut to size you would trim during install. The other question, to remove the pony to apply or cut around , it seems most cut around it. https://www.struckndesign.com/store...9eLP04wqx9fg10z6lrzFldthpwWd8pitIrBtbqW9el0#/

Here's a link of how to remove front and rear pony in case you're so inclined.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...Eo1kjHwssHYQ-lA1DmhHjXgq4XHyyiGFMCxwn9Xazxe7Y

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
OP
OP
1zredden

1zredden

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4, MME Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Night and day difference. I really feel like it looks so much better with the separation at the bottom like that. Good job.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
I'm wondering if the lower front facia can entirely be wrapped in gloss black with the only remaining flat black being the vents ?

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
I have a question regarding the lower gloss black vinyl addition (good job). There are 2 sensors on the front that are now covered. Does that impact their use? Did you do cutouts? My MME is star white and the sensors are white. Thanks

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
I have a question regarding the lower gloss black vinyl addition (good job). There are 2 sensors on the front that are now covered. Does that impact their use? Did you do cutouts? My MME is star white and the sensors are white. Thanks
When and if I EVER get my vehicle I'm going to have the exact front wrap.......I'll have cutouts for those sensors, just to eliminate any problems.

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
I'm wondering if the lower front facia can entirely be wrapped in gloss black with the only remaining flat black being the vents ?
Why not paint it, with that piano black paint. Ya think? Or not. Wonder how they would do the sensors
Sponsored