Front License Plate Bracket sucks - how to repair holes?

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Yea but if people are using the front plate temporary for Toll crossing with cameras above like the Bay Bridge in San Francisco, they can always put it in the dash inside the car so the camera can capture it.....Remove & stow it when not in use.....

Just my cents

I always wondered about that actually since I see people do it. As a LEO, is it just as good or "ok" if you put the plate on your dash while you are driving or parked?
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I always wondered about that actually since I see people do it. As a LEO, is it just as good or "ok" if you put the plate on your dash while you are driving or parked?
Totally depends on the LEO. Most I bet are cool with it. The local ones here in my town are not. 🤷‍♂️🐩

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
I am perfectly fine with the front plate placed anywhere it’s visible if need be
technically, it should be on the front bumper but there are 2 ways with LEO’s
”Letter of the Law vs Spirit of the Law”

There are times only Letter of the Law applies while other times, it’s at the discretion of the LEO
Sponsored