krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Some may be aware of my quest to avoid having a front plate bracket installed on my MME. Looking at a wrap or other type device. My dealer told me today that there is no way to NOT have the bracket installed at the factory due to the fact that it is being sent to CA. Bummed.
Sponsored

Gaigan71

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonized Grey Route 1
Occupation
Education
Country flag
I just learned that I can get a CA FE. I ordered a CA Premium that has no build date. I have been seriously looking into alternatives.

I would prefer not having the front bracket installed, but I am mostly ecstatic that I am able to get an actual Mach E and not have to get a "something else EV" or" clutch pearls" an ICE.

Shrug shoulders. Its a CA Mach E and you likely sell it on to a CA buyer.

An annoyance, a "not preference" .

Doesn't matter. You got a Mach-2021-E! Celebrate!

lbj

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ER Infinite Blue Metallic
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Some may be aware of my quest to avoid having a front plate bracket installed on my MME. Looking at a wrap or other type device. My dealer told me today that there is no way to NOT have the bracket installed at the factory due to the fact that it is being sent to CA. Bummed.
I know that this reply comes fairly long after the original post. However, I picked up my MME last Friday (6/18) at the Ford Store in Morgan Hill. It was delivered with out a front plate bracket.

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
I know that this reply comes fairly long after the original post. However, I picked up my MME last Friday (6/18) at the Ford Store in Morgan Hill. It was delivered with out a front plate bracket.
Yes they all now come that way. Probably because of complaints on this forum!
Sponsored

Reactions: lbj