Frozen screen?

JonLAWeiss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium RWD Extended Range
Country flag
This morning, my center screen was frozen. I could hear the radio and scroll through the boxes on the bottom, but couldn't see Apple Car play or any other apps. Thankfully I knew how to get to my destination without relying on navigation.

I tried turning the car off and restarting it, but it remained frozen. Needing to get to work, I headed out. Once I reached my destination, I turned the car off and exited the vehicle. Both the driver display and the center screen remained on. They wouldn't turn off like they generally do. I got back in and started the car again, waited a bit, then turned it off. This time the driver screen turned off, but the center display stayed on for a few minutes.

Anyone else encounter this issue?

180347DB-5A2F-4AD9-B639-79028316457B.jpeg
Sponsored

prdude

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White w/Gray MME Prem ER RWD, 01 Miata
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
This morning, my center screen was frozen. I could hear the radio and scroll through the boxes on the bottom, but couldn't see Apple Car play or any other apps. Thankfully I knew how to get to my destination without relying on navigation.

I tried turning the car off and restarting it, but it remained frozen. Needing to get to work, I headed out. Once I reached my destination, I turned the car off and exited the vehicle. Both the driver display and the center screen remained on. They wouldn't turn off like they generally do. I got back in and started the car again, waited a bit, then turned it off. This time the driver screen turned off, but the center display stayed on for a few minutes.

Anyone else encounter this issue?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Frozen screen? 1624463491909
I haven't experience this exact frozen screen issue. But I did recently have the same area of the screen go blank, when playing audio files from a USB stick. The audio files were still playing, but I had no control of the files, since the screen was blank. the problem cured itself after I stopped somewhere and restarted

rsviking1001

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach - E
Occupation
IT/Managed services
Country flag
I was havin a flicker on my center screen but it happened after a 10 minute drive, I stopped and when I got back in the car it started happening. It was like noise on an old TV screen but the operations still worked.
I did the screen reset and it fixed the issue.

juggler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select
Country flag
Yes had the same issue today

The screen reboot fixed the issue - for now

seems like a bug. Happened after an unsuccessful attempt to use the voice command button. @Ford Motor Company
Sponsored