Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, 2022 Bronco 2D SAS, 1985.5 Mustang SVO
Country flag
I took mine out but then immediately put it back in without the middle divider. I keep my mobile charger and Teslatap up there and it won't flop around.

Also figured when I do the ice cooler thing, just that middle section will be enough ice space.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Frunk Divider Removal How-To video 1618855838023

Barno

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Who doesn’t love Liv, Patrick and The Mach-E Vlog?! My MME isn’t scheduled to be built until the week of 5/23 (Prem AWD ER ordered 10/6/20), but you guys have made the wait loads of fun. Cheers :)

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Who doesn’t love Liv, Patrick and The Mach-E Vlog?! My MME isn’t scheduled to be built until the week of 5/23 (Prem AWD ER ordered 10/6/20), but you guys have made the wait loads of fun. Cheers :)
Thanks! That's saying a lot because we know how hard waiting is. Lol

Hopefully you don't have any delays and you just about a month from having your Mach-E.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Have to do this. Cleaned out the garage and found an old small cooler that may just fit in there.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I'm debating between removing all the dividers. Leaving a single divider in, or removing only the center divider (remove side(s) plus center and reinstall the sides only). The two side dividers could be handy for groceries. On the other hand ... no dividers would be handy for weekend getaway bags.

shadowsjc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD + Ext Range
Country flag
I'm debating between removing all the dividers. Leaving a single divider in, or removing only the center divider (remove side(s) plus center and reinstall the sides only). The two side dividers could be handy for groceries. On the other hand ... no dividers would be handy for weekend getaway bags.
I'm leaning towards removing all of the dividers. I don't anticipate using the frunk very much since it's annoying to open (need to manually open from inside the car). The frunk will be exclusively used for overflow situations- i.e. trips to airport, tailgating at a sports game, etc. I'd never put groceries or anything similar in there, so the plastic dividers will be more of a hindrance than a help to me.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I'm leaning towards removing all of the dividers. I don't anticipate using the frunk very much since it's annoying to open (need to manually open from inside the car). The frunk will be exclusively used for overflow situations- i.e. trips to airport, tailgating at a sports game, etc. I'd never put groceries or anything similar in there, so the plastic dividers will be more of a hindrance than a help to me.
I don't like the groceries rolling around in the back of my wife's Wrangler, and I anticipate something similar in the MME, so I'd be more inclined to put them in the trunk. But I do like the looks of the divderless frunk.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I don't like the groceries rolling around in the back of my wife's Wrangler, and I anticipate something similar in the MME, so I'd be more inclined to put them in the trunk. But I do like the looks of the divderless frunk.
May I recommend keeping at least one of the dividers in your Infinite Blue Premium, and no dividers (as shipped) in your Dark Matter Gray GT Performance?

Then you can pick the most appropriate vehicle for each journey. (Hint: Always the GT.)

smp

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks very much for the excellent video!
I am now ready to remove my own front trunk dividers with confidence, since I've seen how it's done.

smp
Sponsored