OP
ARK

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
We have BEVs currently (Fiat 500 in EMEA and Maserati) and I am pretty sure we'll have more as the years roll by. We've been told a reason for the PSA merger was their electrification tech complements ours. I have all the confidence in the world we will have affordable EVs here at some point, but not when I need to buy a car this year. Next time though :D
Not to get too off topic but FCA’s bet in the early 2010s did pay off when they seemed to stop putting much money in new vehicle development and new engine development for much of their line. Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Journey, Ram Pickup, all got pretty long in the tooth with abysmal mileage but gas prices mostly cooperated/people didn’t care and the American brands carried the sagging Italian marques.
Sponsored

Macheeee

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150, 2013 Honda Crosstour, 2010 Audi A5 Con
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
My dealer in NorCal just called to say our Pony arrived. I asked about the Recall and gave him this information. he was unable to locate it on "Oasis" and says he sees nothing associated with our VIN. Build Date 12/11. Has anyone else with a build-date around 12/11 received a Recall Notice or been informed that the issue was already addressed? our car was one of the unlucky ones held at Speedway.

Mine was in the KC quality check. I didn’t get any messages like this. I don’t see a recall tab in the Ford Pass app.
For those who have taken delivery of their Mach-Es, has anyone received a Field Service Action No. 21B02?

This popped up today in my Ford Pass App under the Recall tab. The FSA title is "Software Calibration Update", I am not seeing any other information. It's asking me to make a dealer service appointment.

11fcb6c8-a704-434a-8a0d-30ad5876a466-png.png

f6d5dc43-b949-49bf-a15a-1f9cadf52d49-png.png

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
My dealer told me about it. It has to do with the battery and the miles on the car. It short it gives an incorrect combination. Mine was supposedly done but when I picked up my FE IT SAID 100% and 217 miles. I drove the 105 back home and charged it and now says 231. According g to the dealer it will take awhile for the car to learn your driving habits in order for the mileage aspect to be accurate. I have no idea if this is true or not.

My car did have 30 miles on it so apparently someone drove it at the SPEEDWAY. I did notice that the black plastic line on one side under the Mach e 4X is not glued down so I need to take it back to the dealer. Afraid to do it on my own and screwing up the paint.

OP
OP
ARK

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
My car did have 30 miles on it so apparently someone drove it at the SPEEDWAY. I did notice that the black plastic line on one side under the Mach e 4X is not glued down so I need to take it back to the dealer. Afraid to do it on my own and screwing up the paint.
Mine never went to Speedway, but it did have 37.5 miles on it when I picked it up. On the other hand, it was in Mexico for about six weeks before shipping so they might have done something to it at the plant before shipping.

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
Mine never went to Speedway, but it did have 37.5 miles on it when I picked it up. On the other hand, it was in Mexico for about six weeks before shipping so they might have done something to it at the plant before shipping.
According to @trutolife27 , this is a video of YOUR CAR right outside the factory in Mexico:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
A video was just posted to YouTube showing a service technician running the 21B02 updates.

This will give you all a peak inside the OASIS system while operating.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
A video was just posted to YouTube showing a service technician running the 21B02 updates.

This will give you all a peak inside the OASIS system while operating.
Is there an English translation for that video because Είναι όλα ελληνικά για μένα. ;)

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I don't get it, it's all Greek to me, oh wait that's what it is...
He loaded new software ?
While he was loading new software, parts of the car couldn’t talk to each other and were sad ?
After loading the software, he ran a test. All the parts of the car that were sad, told him they were sad ?
He told all the parts of the car that couldn’t talk to each other that everything was better and gave them all lollipops ? (he also cleared their errors) ?
He ran the test again and all the parts of the car could talk to each other and were very happy ???

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

Mowgli

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Harley Davidson Road King
Occupation
CPA
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E FSA Field Service Action No. 21B02 (Recall?) -- "Software Calibration Update" Screenshot_20210226-163409_FordPass
can't get recalled until I have it.

Luke

First Name
Luciano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e, Taurus
Occupation
Computer Engineer
Country flag