Fullerton Ford - Somerville, NJ

NewGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ready to order
Country flag
Just wanted to give a (unsolicited) shout out to the sales team at Fullerton Ford in Somerville, NJ.

Long wait not withstanding, this was by far the smoothest car-buying experience I’ve ever had. I started in late September with a call to the sales manager Joe Orlando. I then followed up with an email to make sure I had everything we spoke about in writing, which he promptly responded to and agreed point by point. I placed my order online on 10/1. He then passed me off to Miles Mayo who was very responsive to my weekly post-build emails.

I picked up the car tonight and everything was as we agreed upon, all of the rebates and credits were properly applied ($2000 regional discount, $2000 price protection, $325 park assist credit, $2500 Options rebate, and Xplan pricing).

I mentioned to Joe and the finance guy that this was going so smoothly, I’m used to yelling and threatening to walk out.

I’ll definitely go back there if I purchase another Ford.

I had to pass several other Ford dealers to get to them. I learned about them on this board, so thanks to those that used them and mentioned them here.
Sponsored

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
Just wanted to give a (unsolicited) shout out to the sales team at Fullerton Ford in Somerville, NJ.

Long wait not withstanding, this was by far the smoothest car-buying experience I’ve ever had. I started in late September with a call to the sales manager Joe Orlando. I then followed up with an email to make sure I had everything we spoke about in writing, which he promptly responded to and agreed point by point. I placed my order online on 10/1. He then passed me off to Miles Mayo who was very responsive to my weekly post-build emails.

I picked up the car tonight and everything was as we agreed upon, all of the rebates and credits were properly applied ($2000 regional discount, $2000 price protection, $325 park assist credit, $2500 Options rebate, and Xplan pricing).

I mentioned to Joe and the finance guy that this was going so smoothly, I’m used to yelling and threatening to walk out.

I’ll definitely go back there if I purchase another Ford.

I had to pass several other Ford dealers to get to them. I learned about them on this board, so thanks to those that used them and mentioned them here.
I’ll second the endorsement of Fullerton! Things went smoothly for me as well. There was a bit of a false alarm a few days after I brought the car home—they thought I might have to return it because of the recall but it all worked out in the end. Excellent dealership to work with.

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
I've mentioned this in another thread but thought I'd also mention it here- Fullerton was my first choice for my Mach-E purchase but they told me I could not get X-Plan pricing at the time of my order in mid-January. I ended up going with nearby Malouf instead, where I also had a great experience. If you do intend to use X-Plan with Fullerton, get it in writing as it sounds like they don't consistently accept it! Otherwise I'm sure I would be adding another positive review here.

NJDevFan30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium ER, '19 Highlander Hybrid
Country flag
As much as I had a positive buying experience with Fullerton, I'm looking elsewhere for service. They aren't honoring Ford's authorization for a rental vehicle for those impacted by the glass recalls. Spoke to their service department and they said they can't guarantee a loaner and "can't be bothered" with dealing with a rental car company.

hls811

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
@NewGuy Glad you finally got it and Miles is awesome.. He was my sales rep as well and couldn't have made things any easier on me. And, I know @NJDevFan30 might not like it, but Miles is a huge Rangers fan - another reason he isn't going back to Fullerton :)

If you both got it from Fullerton, are you guys local to Bridgewater? I've seen the same MME on Country Club Road a few times - I think its Ice Blue Metallic and has a bike rack on the back.. (Might also be @king717 - I believe he's Bridgewater, but don't know what color his MME is).

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
BTW, just an addendum to an issue I posted about when I bought my car at Fullerton on June 11. They had a hard time combining X-plan with price protection AND the $325 discount for the park assist. The issue was that the current window sticker showed the $325 discount but had the higher price by $2K, whereas the original paperwork showing X-plan pricing prior to the Dec price increase didn't have the $325 discount. They promised they'd figure it out with Ford and send me a check (and they gave me an IOU) and they were true to their word. I got the check the other day. I know that they figured it all out with @NewGuy, which is great. Overall, they have been great to work with.
Sponsored