Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
If nothing else, it is fun to play with the 3D models.

120563601_10159054869476934_6464950931388329959_o.jpg

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
No Showroom, No Problem: Expert in 0-60 Grants Virtual Early Access to Mustang Mach-E Ahead of Launch

Since Ford announced the all-new, all-electric Mustang Mach-E last November, people have been clamoring to get inside and experience the latest addition to the Mustang stable firsthand.

That’s why Ford is offering a personal virtual tour of the Mustang Mach-E – hosted by the team behind it.

Introducing Ford Mustang Mach-E: Expert in 0-60, an immersive virtual tour that lets people experience Mustang Mach-E for the first time – no showroom required.

Using the power of augmented reality (AR), this audio-guided series gives viewers 10 interactive and immersive experiences that explore each aspect of the new electric vehicle. From its heritage to its muscular styling and innovative feature, each installment is narrated by a Ford expert for an in-depth look at Mustang Mach-E.

Ford Mustang Mach-E: Expert in 0-60 lands on Facebook and Instagram AR soon

Episode List

1. New Pony in 0-60 with Jason Castriota: Uncover the Mustang’s rich history and the spirit that earned its unrivaled reputation. Facebook | Instagram

2. Interior in 0-60 with Rachael Robinson: Reveal the sleek, modern interior design of the Mustang Mach-E. Facebook | Instagram

3. Mustang SUV in 0-60 with Robert Iorio: See how Mustang Mach-E conquers the road. Facebook | Instagram

4. Exterior in 0-60 with Chris Walter: Explore the iconic exterior design features that make Mustang Mach-E instantly recognizable. Facebook | Instagram

5. SYNC 4A in 0-60 with Husein Dakroub: Explore the human-centered design and connected capabilities of the next generation of SYNC. Facebook | Instagram

6. Range in 0-60 with Bob Taenaka: Go all-in on Mustang Mach-E’s power source and impressive range. Facebook | Instagram

7. Charging in 0-60 with Sarah Kemppainen: From easy charging at home to convenience on the road, Ford has you covered. Facebook | Instagram

8. Power in 0-60 with Robert Iorio: Dive into the Mustang Mach-E’s powerful, all-electric performance. Facebook | Instagram

9. Software Update in 0-60 with Mark Spain: See how over-the-air updates work and how Mustang Mach-E will be continually optimized after purchase. Facebook | Instagram

10. Innovation in 0-60 with Darren Palmer: Get a closer look at the Mustang Mach-E’s cutting-edge features. Facebook | Instagram

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
No Showroom, No Problem: Expert in 0-60 Grants Virtual Early Access to Mustang Mach-E Ahead of Launch

Since Ford announced the all-new, all-electric Mustang Mach-E last November, people have been clamoring to get inside and experience the latest addition to the Mustang stable firsthand.

Episode List

<snip>

10. Innovation in 0-60 with Darren Palmer: Get a closer look at the Mustang Mach-E’s cutting-edge features. Facebook | Instagram
So if we don't do Facebook or Instagram, we can't watch these? :(

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
They've primarily very short enhanced reality clips and are reliant upon the Instagram app or code within the Facebook pages. Nice 20 second diversion but nothing earth-shattering in them

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
They've primarily very short enhanced reality clips and are reliant upon the Instagram app or code within the Facebook pages. Nice 20 second diversion but nothing earth-shattering in them
And trying to move the car around and get inside is really wonky.

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I got the Instagram app just to watch these. It was fun for a few seconds but really not worth it. Since I don’t have a cat with beautiful green eyes like I’ve seen on some pics here, I have no more need for the Instagram now.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I got the Instagram app just to watch these. It was fun for a few seconds but really not worth it. Since I don’t have a cat with beautiful green eyes like I’ve seen on some pics here, I have no more need for the Instagram now.
They really are lame. I watched them all and it wasn't worth it.
Sponsored