krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Anyone figure out how to do this? It does not show up for me. To listen, I have to go out of AA and stream on bluetooth. I wish it showed up on my AA screen like most other apps.
Sponsored

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
You have to leave Ann Arbor to listen to Major League Baseball? Never heard of such a thing.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
I haven't tried this myself, but I think MLB has a new app (which is what you are using). This app is aligned with the iOS version they have now. Unfortunately, in doing this, they don't have Android Auto support.

I would suggest doing some Google searches to locate an older version of the "MLB At Bat" app (these are an apk format which is the one Android uses for applications). If you are comfortable downloading and sideloading an app, I bet older versions of the "at bat" app will still work just fine with Android Auto.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
This year they completely rewrote the MLB App, and when they did so they didn't include the ability to use it over AA. Last year it worked like a charm for me, and it was really handy being able to launch it through the car's sync4a screen. Although you could only get audio - which makes sense since they don't want you watching the game instead of the road - it was a lot easier and safer than having to fumble with a phone.

I put in a feedback ticket; I suggest you do the same. Maybe if they get enough complaints they'll add it back.
Sponsored