TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Which is why Ford is only starting off with one BEV in relatively small quantity. 50k units is very small relative to Ford's 5 million annual sales.

Consumer demand for BEVs will slowly increase, and Ford will track that demand by gradually offering a 2nd, then a 3rd BEV model. They know what they're doing, and they know what consumer demand is.
Sponsored

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We don't. And we won't. It's silly to think we'll actually be 100% off oil/gas in 15 years. Despite some of the politicians that pass laws foolishly thinking they know what technology will be capable of then, and what costs and supplies will be, etc. Reality will determine what actually happens by 2035, not some controlling politicians. (Maybe in communist China, but not here.)

Anyway, that's all I'm going to reply to you about. I know you love to turn threads into political debates to push your agenda. It's the reason I've put you on IGNORE twice, and am close to doing a 3rd time. I fell to temptation by replying to you this morning. I'll try to do better, perhaps with aid of that handy IGNORE button again.