Global EV Markets

SD_Solar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Leaf SV 2019 Leaf SL Plus Ford F250 Jeep Cherokee First Edition Grabber Blue Order
Country flag
I can not believe a moderator removed my response to this posting.

Goodbye, I am out of this really biased Forum.
Sponsored

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
An EV is just a car with a different powertrain. 80% of the car is still the same. All this talk of "Oh no, China will get there first! " is kinda silly IMO. It's not that difficult for Ford and GM to include BEV and PHEV models when the consumer market is ready. Ford built the Mach-e from scratch in 3 years, because they already had the know-how and experience and infrastructure to build solid vehicles.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kamuelaflyer

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Removal of an inflammatory post is an acceptable and rather mild method of ensuring that the conversation remains within the rules that have been set for the Forum by whomever it is that runs this place. As an example, I made a somewhat innocuous comment on another thread a while back which resulted in over a page of diatribe and anger. That resulted in the removal of a page or so of comments and the banning of several people (including myself) from commenting on that thread again.

Removing the post was a sensible action that avoids things degenerating further. Ad hominem posts are never a good way to get your point across.

I actually posted this article to spark a discussion on industrial policies as they relate to EV's primarily and alternate energy sources secondarily, not to engage in the labeling of people with POV's which differ from our own with labels that are inflammatory and intended to be inflammatory within the United States. It's an election year in the USA. We get enough of the anger every day as it is. Do we really want to add to it?

just my opinion, the management of this page may have another opinion.
Sponsored